Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2021, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine getting fined for typing a bad word online

lmao fucking canadians
Imagine thinking this law would be for bad words.
Imagine not knowing what hate speech is.

lol no child left behind does wonder for American education, losing IQ and shit.
Old 06-28-2021, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Just because you're trash, let me help with the google search that is real difficult.

Canada!

And because you are so trash you won't click on a link that could provide info.

Public incitement of hatred

319 (1) Every one who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Marginal note:Wilful promotion of hatred

(2) Every one who, by communicating statements, other than in private conversation, wilfully promotes hatred against any identifiable group is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Marginal note[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]efences

(3) No person shall be convicted of an offence under subsection (2)

(a) if he establishes that the statements communicated were true;

(b) if, in good faith, the person expressed or attempted to establish by an argument an opinion on a religious subject or an opinion based on a belief in a religious text;

(c) if the statements were relevant to any subject of public interest, the discussion of which was for the public benefit, and if on reasonable grounds he believed them to be true; or

(d) if, in good faith, he intended to point out, for the purpose of removal, matters producing or tending to produce feelings of hatred toward an identifiable group in Canada.

Marginal note:Forfeiture

(4) Where a person is convicted of an offence under section 318 or subsection (1) or (2) of this section, anything by means of or in relation to which the offence was committed, on such conviction, may, in addition to any other punishment imposed, be ordered by the presiding provincial court judge or judge to be forfeited to Her Majesty in right of the province in which that person is convicted, for disposal as the Attorney General may direct.

Marginal note:Exemption from seizure of communication facilities

(5) Subsections 199(6) and (7) apply with such modifications as the circumstances require to section 318 or subsection (1) or (2) of this section.

Marginal note:Consent

(6) No proceeding for an offence under subsection (2) shall be instituted without the consent of the Attorney General.

Marginal note[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]efinitions

(7) In this section,

communicating includes communicating by telephone, broadcasting or other audible or visible means; (communiquer)

identifiable group has the same meaning as in section 318; (groupe identifiable)

public place includes any place to which the public have access as of right or by invitation, express or implied; (endroit public)

statements includes words spoken or written or recorded electronically or electro-magnetically or otherwise, and gestures, signs or other visible representations. (déclarations)

AND YOU FASCISTS CUNTS ARE STILL AGAINST THAT?

Fucking uneducated fucks thinking hate speech is me telling jibardick to fuck off.

It is seriously apparent you guys need to open a book and read and get an education, because you have no clue of what you are babbling about.

If after reading this you are still confused, and against this proposed bills, why?

I mean Jibardick cries every post trying to ban Horza, or me, alternatively or together and now, he's worried that freedom of speech is under attack because we in my country, do not let racist fucks exist peacefully?

Bro, if you didn't cry and complain and threat and make entire thread dedicating to asking the mod to ban us, I would take you seriously.
Last edited by Byue; 06-28-2021 at 03:26 PM..
Old 06-28-2021, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Old 06-28-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Always with the scathing replies!
Wow, I can see your education level through this well worded response wait.

that's not what I meant to say.
Old 06-28-2021, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also Americans: abortions should be illegal because my morality tells me so!
What's with the abortion thing in your posting? 75% of Americans support Roe v Wade and 75% of Canadians support their abortion laws. Yet you harp on it constantly like a majority of Americans are not pro-choice.
Old 06-28-2021, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Id like to see websites be held liable in canada for anon's posting hate speech, would be cool to see how that plays out.
Old 06-28-2021, 03:34 PM
Fire Giant

If you aren't on Byue's "side" then you are the literal worst and should be executed for your crimes.

Its amazing how one post hes going on about how americans need to be killed, and then when somebody dunks on him he goes running to the mods.
Old 06-28-2021, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's with the abortion thing in your posting? 75% of Americans support Roe v Wade and 75% of Canadians support their abortion laws. Yet you harp on it constantly like a majority of Americans are not pro-choice.

I think the majority of Americans are pro-choice and that a tiny minority of Americans, through gerrymandering and lying, have gotten to the point where they are slowly overturning the law with a myriad of ways to erode roe vs wade without repealing it.

I also engage with people in this forum whom, I'm not sure you noticed, are ultra conservatives and against abortions.

I think my analogy was decent.
Got beef with me other than that or you interjected just to say this and let everyone else walk scott free?
Old 06-28-2021, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id like to see websites be held liable in canada for anon's posting hate speech, would be cool to see how that plays out.

I mean, you trolling, at this point.
You don't know what hate speech is and think it's abd words like I could be fined.

And, you say this shit when the article fucking first pragraph:

Quote:
Canada’s ruling Liberal government announced on Wednesday that it plans to make online hate speech a crime punishable by as much as $20,000 (roughly $16,250 US) for the first offense and $50,000 ($40,600 US) for the second. The proposal would punish social media users who broke the law but exempt social media companies that host such content from fines.

You wonder why I call you retarded.
Old 06-28-2021, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you aren't on Byue's "side" then you are the literal worst and should be executed for your crimes.

Its amazing how one post hes going on about how americans need to be killed, and then when somebody dunks on him he goes running to the mods.
I haven't posted once without you replying right after, something not related to the post like frog sound, and shit.

I never called the mods.
I did make a post that wondered if there was rules because I see you folks being like jew banker this, fuck women that, immigrants deserve to die there and I thought this is wild but I never reported anyone.

I'm not deep into cancel culture.

But there has been a thread asking to ban me.
And another to ban Horza.
Obvious to everyone looking who is in favour of cancel culture but hey.

You can be against me, so long you stay within reality.
The moment you talk about auditing votes in case of bamboo, you lost me.

Like for instance, people think I made hate speech because of bad words.
This is not the definition of hate speech, you just loo like an uneducated idiot saying this.
n you conjure an image of a reality that does not exist, in your mind and all communication is thus rendered very difficult.
Last edited by Byue; 06-28-2021 at 03:42 PM..
Closed Thread