Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2021, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problematic for whom? To be clear, I don't believe government should make it their business to create systemic repression for anyone. We all already do an apt job at hanging ourselves with a noose of our own making
oh IDK, i figured you're some kind of transphobe or whatnot because any deviation from race orthodoxy usually comes with a whole suite of CIA brain worms. but maybe not [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2021, 08:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont do that, so i think ur brain might not be working so good. did u try replying like "lol no"? or did u take me very, VERY seriously being terrified of me? -_-

i can't remember what joke i did or didnt make. but I guess this comes back to your anxiety about women again.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2021, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where the F's patriam, I want to hear that "higher IQ than me" one again. I guess I've finally reached the unironic pit of you, and it is even smaller than i feared
Old 06-26-2021, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where the F's patriam, I want to hear that "higher IQ than me" one again. I guess I've finally reached the unironic pit of you, and it is even smaller than i feared
Good luck with that.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
oh IDK, i figured you're some kind of transphobe or whatnot because any deviation from race orthodoxy usually comes with a whole suite of CIA brain worms. but maybe not [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah. Doesn't mean I want to watch, though. Which is why I cancelled my Netflix account. Lol
Old 06-26-2021, 09:16 PM
Banned

3 And let not the son of the new arrival, who adheres to the Lord, speak, saying, "The Lord will divide and separate me from his people." And let not the eunuch say, "Behold, I am a dry tree." 4 For thus says the Lord to the eunuchs: They will keep my Sabbaths, and they will choose the things that I will, and they will hold to my covenant. 5 I will give them a place in my house, within my walls, and a name better than sons and daughters. I will give them an everlasting name, which will never perish.
Isaiah 56:3*-‬5 CPDV

https://bible.com/bible/42/isa.56.3-5.CPDV

This is why I say "trans" is not a valid "identity", the only valid identity is piercing the veil of ignorance and realizing you are a child of God, foremost. I cannot save, (nor can I condemn) only our Lord, Jesus Christ, can
Old 06-26-2021, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck with that.
ur still feeling righteous? small, small incel PP. never saw u going out this way lol.

Gwaihir ITT? big PP
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-26-2021 at 09:43 PM..
Old 06-26-2021, 09:51 PM
Fire Giant

man, a lot of feelings in here..
Old 06-26-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

Juris could totally do a George Michael, he's not fruity enuf tho lol
Old 06-26-2021, 09:56 PM
Fire Giant

literally no one cares hope this helps