Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 10:54 AM
Banned

Default Nice to play EQ right where i quit

Hey! just want to say I've had a great time leveling to 13 so far, amazing server and great community. I have had people hand me some Split Paw armor for free, and a cold iron morning star, so it made starting out much less difficult that i was planning on.

I quit classic back when Lucin dropped, so this server is permanently in the era where I was active and nostalgia hard when I saw EC tunnel on a Saturday afternoon. I never really got to a high level, and was stuck as a tunnel trader and making alts. My main goal this time is to get something all the way to 60 as a personal goal. I decided on druid ;3

Say hi if you see me in game, Teai druid without SoW working towards that goal of being able to farm and make a twink ;3
Old 08-27-2015, 03:26 AM
Fire Giant

Welcome teai!

I got a druid as well and the journey is really great! That said, druids lose desirability in the later game and you will struggle to find any group at all. So don't feel bad that when you hit let's say 50 you decide to start a more group desirable char. My druid is stuck at 47... still it's my second highest, so it was really fun to play.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome back. Yeah pretty much figure soloing from like 52ish and above. Slow going for sure. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2015, 12:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ive ran into "some" nice peeps but 95% are assholes. Gl
Old 08-27-2015, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockHolmes99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive ran into "some" nice peeps but 95% are assholes. Gl
If 95% of the people you meet are assholes, maybe the people you meet aren't the problem?

I meet tons and tons of awesome people on this server and thing the majority of the community is very friendly! Welcome back to Norrath
Closed Thread