Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-13-2021, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Are the progressives going to be your future bosses or will big daddies?

Hard to say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2021, 01:35 PM
Banned

TLDR basically the same side effects from the vaccine/boosters u get from the virus.

maybe humanity is just dirty and filthy and we should check ourselves b4 we wreck ourselves

thats all i've ever been saying and 'lol'ing about
Old 12-13-2021, 01:37 PM
Banned

One time, when I was in boot camp, I got EIGHT shots in ONE DAY! I guess everyone in the military must be a liberal dummy, huh? Every single one of them was given the vaccine. Why wont you talk bad about the troops and tell us how stupid they are? All the marines, army, navy, air force, coast guard, national guard, space force, all DOD and I bet all contractors with the DOD as well. You're talking about millions of service people and civilians that do the day to day running of this country.

How come you wont call them "fucking stupid" but you'll say it to us? The selective outrage for people wanting to live a normal life is just insane. If they could force their religion on your kids, they would. If you ask them to look out for their fellow americans, they cry and call you a fucking idiot.

Its no wonder not one of these "patriots" have served in the military. They think everyone around them is a fucking idiot and dont respect anyone.
Old 12-13-2021, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

answer: your bosses are both the loudly vax'd and not vax'd, because that is what makes up the: estaaaaablishmennnnnt.

The bottom of both sides.

f@*( the establishment!
Old 12-13-2021, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

https://twitter.com/akheriaty/status...32293007069184
Old 12-13-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

everytime I am cold I shiver like a little tiny dog and now everytime that happens im like "fuck im going to give myself a heart attack because of the vax if I dont calm down"

lol still alive but still terrified.
Old 12-13-2021, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a few years from now there could be all kinds of weird diseases and health anomalies that start poppin up from these jabs

peepz playin russian roulette with their dna
Old 12-13-2021, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a few years from now there could be all kinds of weird diseases and health anomalies that start poppin up from these jabs

peepz playin russian roulette with their dna
https://youtu.be/ZQjpH9WwxiY?t=1478

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2021, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bad bot
Old 12-13-2021, 02:10 PM
Banned

Wow, love the language. How many people died from the vaccine, exactly? Since you got all your data there with your twitter feed featuring kevin sorbo giving medical advice.. When I looked up the term "adverse effect" in medical terms it says the following;
An unexpected medical problem that happens during treatment with a drug or other therapy. Adverse effects may be mild, moderate, or severe, and may be caused by something other than the drug or therapy being given. Also called adverse event.

The guy says we should be alarmed but by what, exactly? Maybe if he went into more detail instead of just saying "BE SCARED!! LOOK! BIG NUMBER!" I might be inclined to believe him. I guess when your twitter feed is kevin sorbo, some MD, and joe rogan you're gonna go with the apple paste.