Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2022, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Wish I didn't have to get the stupid shots, but my job forced me to since I work in assisted living /nod.

If I was wealthy I would told them to stick it and /quit, but I'm poor so meh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2022, 03:39 PM
Banned

i got covid just before summer started

and it sucked ass

i literally thought i was gonna die
Old 11-02-2022, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish I didn't have to get the stupid shots, but my job forced me to since I work in assisted living /nod.

If I was wealthy I would told them to stick it and /quit, but I'm poor so meh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bet ya’ll have to wear a mask 100% of the time at work too

In my job I go into assisted livings, skilled nursing facilities, ER’s, and they all still require masks. I never carry my own anymore and just take one of their free blue ones

I was really surprised to see some doctor’s offices finally let up on the mask thing. And schools relaxed the policy so almost no school staff wear one anymore
Old 11-02-2022, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bet ya’ll have to wear a mask 100% of the time at work too

In my job I go into assisted livings, skilled nursing facilities, ER’s, and they all still require masks. I never carry my own anymore and just take one of their free blue ones

I was really surprised to see some doctor’s offices finally let up on the mask thing. And schools relaxed the policy so almost no school staff wear one anymore
Ya we still have to wear the stupid mask too...come on winning lotto ticket wru
Old 11-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Over ten pages since I last posted.

And I post a lot.
Old 11-02-2022, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Got 2 shots. See no need to get more. Never had what was identified as covid. Sure, had colds/flus but thats usual.
Masks when going to doctors with the young one for example cuz my town is full of old farts. Wouldnt wanna inadvertantly pass ANYTHING onto them.
Drove the other day with mask still on. Woe is me. But I do have a job that has dust mask use on occasion, so I forgave myself.
Old 11-02-2022, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

OOF, saw a couple of cloth fabric maskies when out and about. How strange.

Having to wear them is rough. Remember to get a doctors note for COPD, you can also get a not for " Mental distress " since its a claustrophobia issue.

I can empathize. I was a home care aid for a few years. When I walked off a job once, the owner called me and said, " I need someone with a good attitude for my son " So I went that route for a bit.

We pretty much just played video games 12 hours a day. Only got paid once a month, which was sort of weird to adjust to many years ago.

Anyway, they wanted me to fold sheets a certain way, and use lysol daily on the flooring, so I just told them NO and continued to play video games. Was a really relaxed job. I tried it again a few years later and it was not worth showing up honestly, lots of piss, piss everywhere. Lol walked off after first ten minutes when they told me to crawl around and mop up the piss.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2022, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Masks suck to protect others from disease, but they’re great for hiding your identity when you wanna play fascist asshole.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-02-2022, 06:42 PM
Sarnak

The boot stamped on my forehead
I thought I was free
democracy by jackboots

Old 11-02-2022, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Closed Thread