Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2023, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it’s all the same to you because you’re a bigot
you say that like it's somehow going to hold me back

exactly what do i need queers for?

exactly what do queers need me for?
Old 03-23-2023, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you say that like it's somehow going to hold me back

exactly what do i need queers for?

exactly what do queers need me for?
I rest my case
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-23-2023, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol dude you’re an idiot and I wasn’t even addressing you.

What do you think he meant by this?
I think he's more religious than I am and has a more rigid definition of deviancy. That's fine, I disagree with him.

You're the one who can't just say "bondage gear dancing in front of kids is bad".
Old 03-23-2023, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

went back through old OTs to find the one talking about nuclear Armageddon, almost a year later i wonder how much closer we are to a tactical nuke being used in Kyiv.

figured a nice cheerful topic like war is better than kids being groomed to be fucked by demons.
Old 03-23-2023, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he's more religious than I am and has a more rigid definition of deviancy. That's fine, I disagree with him.

You're the one who can't just say "bondage gear dancing in front of kids is bad".
I actually have stated my opinion on that. I wouldn’t choose it for my child. But then again I’m not into drag shows.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-23-2023, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

im agnostic

this is about the future of the species

a future that gays will not contribute to

homosexuality is a genetic dead end
Old 03-23-2023, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha oh god as if that even remotely matters, you know exactly what the point is.

I disagree with trexller if he's saying gay people are automatically pedophiles, which I don't think he is. He might be making a more hard line point about the importance of heterosexual relationships which by definition allow all of us to be here right now arguing about it, which I would agree with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll speak for myself.

It's all the same deviancy

whether you wanna put your dick in a rectum, a pineapple or a child.

you're fucked in the head.
lmao
Old 03-23-2023, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
went back through old OTs to find the one talking about nuclear Armageddon, almost a year later i wonder how much closer we are to a tactical nuke being used in Kyiv.

figured a nice cheerful topic like war is better than kids being groomed to be fucked by demons.
russia won't launch a nuke unless it faces an existential threat

ukraine war could go for decades without nukes, but if the ukrainians made a real hard push to moscow and were annihilating the russian army, a nuke would be used.

its written into their constitution.

looking at the larger picture, any regime faces death if it uses a nuke, russia, NK, india, pakistan, iran etc. They all know they if you use a nuke then you have to fight the entire planet.

So don't be concerned about nuclear weapons until a nuclear capable nation faces the end of its regime

it's the ultimate "if im going down, then everyone is"

nuclear weapons really are tools of peace, nobody ever goes to war with the expectation that they will lose.
Old 03-23-2023, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah but that's more of an is\ought question. Is heterosexuality the only way to perpetuate the species? Yes. Ought that mean we treat homosexuals badly? No. But I think most homosexuals understand that they can never reproduce naturally and most of them feel that burden. It's only the elton johns of the world who think they are *entitled* to a child, regardless of the moral implications of denying that child a mother.
I spend all day during translation trying to coax gene expression. mRNA is often read according to the genetic code (DNA); the amino acid sequence in proteins . When I am not playing with triplet code. I love reading about genetic accomplishments like this one:

For the First Time, Scientists Create Mice With Cells From 2 Males

Thou not naturally in your respects it is only a matter of time before a human male couple can have a child too.

Ooloo you need to stop closing your mind and be more accepting. Progressive. Adapting and accepting others for their differences.
Old 03-23-2023, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao
Haha I got a kick out of that myself
Closed Thread