Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-05-2023, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Woke up in a lot less pain today than yesterday !

Didn't do anything special even worked out a bit yesterday. Just kept to my routine and kept to my sleep schedule like a boss!
Old 05-05-2023, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Every small victory is another penny in the jar!
Old 05-13-2023, 05:16 PM
Banned

Vegas vacation with the fam and extended fam for Mother’s Day weekend

Bought this beautiful moonstone at this awesome rock shop at ceasar’s. Fuckin love rocks, couldn’t resist

Rode the coaster at New York New York today. Told the random dude next to me “hey man I just ate a breakfast buffet and I throw up easily, hope that’s not gonna be a problem”. He said “yea that’s gonna be a problem” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I only need to win $23,000 to cover the cost of the home equity loan I gonna be taking out for home upgrades. But with my lucky moonstone, that shouldn’t be a problem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 32A5B866-3A35-4D6F-8B18-96F1C38BB8CC.jpg (16.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-14-2023, 12:05 AM
Banned

Shit almost burned my eyebrows off
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8690BA2F-6DCD-4A9D-A555-B6122736B240.jpg (25.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-14-2023, 12:18 AM
Banned

Had a Colombian red tail boa like this as a pet. Mine’s name was Twilight. Had to sell her when she got so big she ate rabbits
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5304A2CC-20E2-4B63-94F9-9C1A264F6F50.jpg (21.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-14-2023, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vegas vacation with the fam and extended fam for Mother’s Day weekend

Bought this beautiful moonstone at this awesome rock shop at ceasar’s. Fuckin love rocks, couldn’t resist

Rode the coaster at New York New York today. Told the random dude next to me “hey man I just ate a breakfast buffet and I throw up easily, hope that’s not gonna be a problem”. He said “yea that’s gonna be a problem” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I only need to win $23,000 to cover the cost of the home equity loan I gonna be taking out for home upgrades. But with my lucky moonstone, that shouldn’t be a problem
Don’t take out loans

You can’t get into Heaven or Valhalla with debt
Old 05-30-2023, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Made it back to Texas. Took 18 days. My son flew up to anchorage and my wife flew to Denver to help take care of his kids. Son and I drove back with my truck and camper and we stayed in the camper usually 1-2 days at a time and got a hotel 1 night for a shower. Hiked and camped all across Canada, Stone Mountain provincial park, Jasper, Banff, Muncho lake, etc. didn’t do as much in the US. We saw 26 bears in Canada. Most just while driving, but we encountered 5 black bears hiking. Luckily the 4 grizzlies we saw were while driving. Two were in Jasper National park just before icefields parkway, two were outside Watson Lake, Canada

Anyway, I highly recommend everyone at least drive from Banff to Jasper and back again. I thought Jasper to Banff was more scenic, although I did the latter more recently (over a year apart) so maybe that’s why
Old 06-02-2023, 06:23 PM
Banned

Date tonight in 40 mins at Main Event, same one I took ex to lol

Then date tomorrow morn with hot police director lady. Then tomorrow nite with German gal. 3 diff people

Let’s goooo

Edit: 1 from Tinder, one from match, one from bumble lol
Last edited by unsunghero; 06-02-2023 at 06:26 PM..
Old 06-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Date tonight in 40 mins at Main Event, same one I took ex to lol

Then date tomorrow morn with hot police director lady. Then tomorrow nite with German gal. 3 diff people

Let’s goooo

Edit: 1 from Tinder, one from match, one from bumble lol
Don’t get herpes man. Condoms make sex pointless but yeah, your generation is as diseased as it is tattooed so don’t get that shit (bars you from Heaven)
Old 06-04-2023, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t get herpes man. Condoms make sex pointless but yeah, your generation is as diseased as it is tattooed so don’t get that shit (bars you from Heaven)
Tinder date catfished me, but I still had fun mostly because Main Event is awesome. It’s like a more fun Dave n Busters. They have this aerial obstacle rope/bridge course where you anchor yourself to the ceiling. Not only is it fun and a good workout, I’ve read before that a brief sense of danger (which isn’t real, since you are clipped in), can heighten attraction. But it’s irrelevant because I wasn’t into her looks, so gonna ghost her

The hot police director postponed last min with a migraine. Don’t think it was a blow off bc still frequently communicating

The date with cute German chick went well, got her number (girls almost always nowadays want to correspond setting up the first date entirely through the dating app, that way they don’t have to worry about having to block someone or them trying to stalk by having their phone #, they can just block them on the app), and we’ve been chatting setting up the next

She’s fresh to the US from Germany, I’m one of the first Americans I think she’s met. Let’s hope I don’t ruin her first impression of us. German accent is pretty cute, not as hot as French or Spanish, but I won’t say that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]