Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-05-2023, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default WMDs, climate change, and kung flu

All of them are total bullshit. They were/are used as fear tactics to push our nation into something its people didn’t want to do. Now both sides are looking at Afghanistan and Iraq with deep regret, even though both sides voted us into the war.

Sure the climate goes up and down like it has for the past 4.6 billion years. Nothing much that you and I can do about it. And before you say, ya but it’s never gone up this fast before. Actually it has. Damn it’s been cool this year, rains returning to California and many of the western states. It’s almost as if the elites are made about this because they won’t be able to tell you how much water you can flush down the bowl anymore. Oh and they had to change the name from global warming to climate change, probably because they realized that it’s hard to peddle the warming bullshit when the globe stops warming.

And Covid. What a crock of shit. Turns out we were counting homicide victims as “dead by covid”. Hospitals were making big $ on diagnosing someone with Covid, and massive money if they used a respirator. That vaccine that was 99% effective turned out to be less than 25%. Oh and natural immunity was supposed to be far inferior to the jab, but now we know it’s actually far better. Not to mention, the new thing now is that the kung flu came from some raccoon dog. What total bullshit. It came from the damn lab in Wuhan. John Stewart was so right it was hilarious, but Colbert just had to chuckle along because well, the elites wouldn’t like if he went against the “science”.

When are we all going to wake up and realize these people, mostly in government, don’t give a shit about anyone but themselves?
Old 04-05-2023, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

iraq: look he tried to kill his daddy okay? you'd do the same as Bush jr.

manmade climate change is real, Exxon knew it was a problem in the late 1970s you're right about nothing much we can do about it though.

a virus leaking from a lab has nothing to do with how people reacted to said fact. "Never let a good crisis go to waste" sorry you didn't make billions off it like the other go-getters out there
Old 04-05-2023, 10:42 PM
Banned

Is Global Warming an Existential Threat? Probably Not, But Still a Serious Issue.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See it’s already gone from “our world is going to end” to the next “catastrophe X is cause for much concern”. Let’s just throw all our money, time and energy at something else that won’t make a damn difference.

I’ll bet you more people have committed suicide from depression exacerbated by the lockdowns than Covid killed
Old 04-05-2023, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See it’s already gone from “our world is going to end” to the next “catastrophe X is cause for much concern”. Let’s just throw all our money, time and energy at something else that won’t make a damn difference.

I’ll bet you more people have committed suicide from depression exacerbated by the lockdowns than Covid killed
That post is contemporaneous to the 2020 Dem primary.

Do not hate on my Weather Jew. He gets enough shit from Leftist jerks.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Went from 'world gonna end in 10 years' to 'it's a concern' within a matter of months
Old 04-05-2023, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

I hope we get to meet aliens, so we can go to their planet and see how retarded they are too.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope we get to meet aliens, so we can go to their planet and see how retarded they are too.
the best the let's call it "Type: Retard" civilizations can do is probably send out hilarious memes as radio signals out into space and hope some other Retard civ gets them in a couple hundred million years or whatever. i have a feeling our type doesn't ever actually get to leave the solar system and it's probably for the best.

and i doubt any Civ above the Retard class capable of FTL would waste their time trying to help us.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"Type: Retard"
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2023, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Went from 'world gonna end in 10 years' to 'it's a concern' within a matter of months
I legit think Greta was secretly funded by the fossil fuel industry, nobody that actually cares about an issue would make a teenager with fetal alcohol syndrome their spokesperson. excluding a group promoting the dangers of drinking while pregnant of course, then it kinda makes sense