Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2023, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“It’s fine, these guys would totally act like this if they were me.”
-delusional zealot
Lock her up!

Old 08-15-2023, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone remember the game this image is from? Every time someone posts it I forget to ask... MoO?

-Mcoy
MoO 2

Ailis the Gifted

Environmentalist -10% (-10% per level)
Medicine +15% (+5% per level)
Spiritual Leader +10% (+10% per level)
Old 08-15-2023, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lock her up!
I have no idea what this is but the dude is clearly not dumb enough to not understand such a simple irony.

I like parliamentary dramas though
Old 08-15-2023, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea what this is but the dude is clearly not dumb enough to not understand such a simple irony.

I like parliamentary dramas though
Speaker is right, the pink ladies are MLs, it's in South Africa.

"Lock her up!"
Old 08-15-2023, 08:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“It’s fine, these guys would totally act like this if they were me.”
-delusional zealot
Oh there wouldn't be a legal case for Orange Man because I would have launched him into the sun back in 2016 if I was in charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it embarrassing when you ask them to put the bumpers up in the lane? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One dude we played against got a 298 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2023, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MoO 2

Ailis the Gifted

Environmentalist -10% (-10% per level)
Medicine +15% (+5% per level)
Spiritual Leader +10% (+10% per level)
Ah, thank you. I knew it looked familiar!

-Mcoy
Old 08-15-2023, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha that's not an appeal to authority.

You must first actually learn the rules of debate club before you go about bending them.
The rules of debate club only apply when you are losing an argument, and thus, not in this case. Understood!
Old 08-16-2023, 12:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone remember the game this image is from? Every time someone posts it I forget to ask... MoO?

-Mcoy
master of orion 2, that picture is of a planetary hero you can indtall into one of your solar systems. eco, crowth friendly, there's much better heroes tbh.
Old 08-16-2023, 07:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
It was PROVED what was going on in donald trump's head because memo!

The memo is referencing the actual procedure for contesting an election, which is not some kind of crime. They just desperately want it to be one.

Where did trump ever say anything even remotely like "Guys I know I lost, but let's just take over anyway!". That is essentially what they're alleging and need to prove. Considering literally every other attempt to get the dastardly donald trump has failed, I'm sure this one will work.

Meanwhile the bidens are like a billion times more corrupt but hey whateverrrrr, they're the good guy team, derp! It's a total joke- no principles, no standards, just get that bad orange man because we're children.
snort that cope. Mmmf. slut
Old 08-16-2023, 07:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
This doesn’t mean what you think it does. This half baked theory hinges on proving Trump didn’t think the election was stolen. He’s been saying it was stolen loudly and publicly for years.

The documents case is stronger but it’s also a crime that has been ignored in the past. You decide why it’s now such a pressing issue. It’s corruption. It’s also a “crime” no one gives a shit about.

Why aren’t they charging him with charges relating to Jan 6 INSURRECTION!!! because they don’t have anything to go on.

After Russia hoax, pee tape, Ukraine, allllll of these were jokes and political moves. It’s astonishing to see so many still buying this narrative. All because you don’t like the heel, or can’t appreciate it.

SCOTUS will overturn this pony show.

Jack Smith is not a winner.

Jack Smith had case unanimously overturned

Fraud cannot be proven. Lying cannot be proven. After all, we simply cant know what anyone was thinking so all fraud is now legal. "I didnt know I was lying about stealing all your money when I promised to give you a 10% return on investment".

Thats dumb. "There is just no way to know anything, really." - right wingers.
Closed Thread