Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-01-2023, 11:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

botten does t realize he/she/it is actually the racist. thinking that black americans need special help to do what everyone also has to.
or calling women an opressed minority when there's more of them then men.
Old 07-01-2023, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooloo only thinks racism exists when it benefits his argument
I'm not Ooloo

I'm a Korean dude who sometimes hooks up with this black woman who gives dome better than any white girl i've ever been with.

black ladies know whats up in bed
Old 07-02-2023, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crepido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
botten does t realize he/she/it is actually the racist. thinking that black americans need special help to do what everyone also has to.
or calling women an opressed minority when there's more of them then men.
What?! * Boggle I was talking about primarily Asian Americans in my last post. Keep up previous banned failure.

America is a melting pot of minorities and genders. Sorry white Christian males regardless of their population feel threatened enough they need to limit the freedoms of others.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White resentment drives much of the anti-Asian discrimination performed by Ivy League admissions departments.

Asian American achievement threatens the ability of rich, white applicants to get into their preferred universities. An internal Harvard report found that Asians would make up 43 percent of the student body if students were admitted solely on academic merit.
I don't think that's white resentment. Asians are disadvantaged in college admissions because otherwise they'd be way way way overrepresented; it's the flip side of affirmative action and it is why Asians tend to be right there alongside Whites in opposing affirmative action. There was a controversy in my home state of California with the UC system where Asians were being disadvantaged because they were finding the academic requirements for an Asian person to get into an elite UC far exceeded other races. Harvard wants a diverse student body, not made up of whatever groups happen to be the most successful at gaming the admissions criteria.

Footnote, I did by bachelors at UC Irvine which was at the time 48% Asian lol. Had some really good fucking Smash and DotA tournaments
Last edited by Lune; 07-02-2023 at 08:56 AM..
Old 07-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you actually understood what critical race theory was ....
Almost 50% don't read but pretend like hell that they always do.

25% of what's left do not care that they don't read. They can't read a map. They do not know how many continents there are, nor do they care.

25% -- white devils every last one -- mostly use audiobooks and listen to NPR.

Maybe 5% of the population can read in the general sense of "And I can easily explain to you correctly what I just read."

And we are the apex predator nation of the apex predator species on planet Earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngHrfRul7gQ
Old 07-02-2023, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost 50% don't read but pretend like hell that they always do.

25% of what's left do not care that they don't read. They can't read a map. They do not know how many continents there are, nor do they care.

25% -- white devils every last one -- mostly use audiobooks and listen to NPR.

Maybe 5% of the population can read in the general sense of "And I can easily explain to you correctly what I just read."
Okay then why'd you have to go and destroy the manuscriptorium?

God damned tech bros.
Old 07-02-2023, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay then why'd you have to go and destroy the manuscriptorium?

God damned tech bros.
Modern chemistry has killed more human being than all wars and religions combined.

People like Ooloo and his autoflushers are essentially aggrieved at the four laws of thermodynamics.

GO FUCKING AMISH YOU DAMN CUPCAKES.
Old 07-02-2023, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

And Botten is doing God's work but surely knows, this is Hopeless Central here.

These people do not want to learn. Nor, I suspect, can they.

I was talking to a neighborhood kid the other, junked already 15. Thinks it's all good. He said he wanted to someday visit London and Paris. "Do you speak French?" "Dude why would I need to speak French? Paris is in London."

Do not try to figure that out. You WILL lose ~1.7 million brain cells.
Old 07-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

white resentment is different than brown resentment? racism means so much to the rich whites. their survivor guilt must be tremendous. i am glad i am poor and brown. neoracism is boring.
Old 07-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think that's white resentment. Asians are disadvantaged in college admissions because otherwise they'd be way way way overrepresented; it's the flip side of affirmative action and it is why Asians tend to be right there alongside Whites in opposing affirmative action. There was a controversy in my home state of California with the UC system where Asians were being disadvantaged because they were finding the academic requirements for an Asian person to get into an elite UC far exceeded other races. Harvard wants a diverse student body, not made up of whatever groups happen to be the most successful at gaming the admissions criteria.

Footnote, I did by bachelors at UC Irvine which was at the time 48% Asian lol. Had some really good fucking Smash and DotA tournaments
That's completely insane. Asians are not "overrepresented" in anything unless you have some boneheaded idea that the percentage of people at a given college or in a given job should exactly 1:1 match their percentage of the population. What the fuck does "gaming the admissions criteria" mean? Doing good on tests, cause you studied and worked hard? Like seriously wtf?

You also aren't helping black or latino people succeed in life by just lazily booting them into a college they aren't academically prepared to enter. They often end up failing and dropping out (with a mountain of debt), while they would have graduated with honors and also gotten a perfectly good education at a less selective school.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" is an expression for a reason.