Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 08-07-2023, 10:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Thinking of playing..

I am thinking about jumping in and playing again. How are the low level zones and are there actually classes that tend to get groups more often than others?

I've played live for ages but always three boxing since no one ever plays except on raids.

Also I believe I'll either make an enchanter or cleric! Hopefully no money and starting scratch won't be a hinderance.
Last edited by lovecheese; 08-07-2023 at 11:04 PM..
Old 08-07-2023, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Servers are dead. There seems to be a lack of tanks. Groups only seems to happen in one zone for that given range of lvls. It's difficult to find people even if your working on /who's and sending tells. That being said I would still give it a go if you feeling the itch. Lots of action 50+. There is new one box pop server called project quarm. Check that out too. It just started beta
Old 08-07-2023, 11:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ouch. that's not what I wanna hear. Well just downloaded titanium so shall start the process of installing it again
Old 08-08-2023, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

There's a few guides on the wiki if you want to solo on either of those characters. Peak server time there should be groups to join [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2023, 12:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I joined on my level 10 rogue to see what gear I had... and immediately got a group! So doing pretty good now!

Nearly 20% xp for no reason!
Old 08-08-2023, 12:37 AM
Banned

I like to play as Tank. If you want one, i'll gladly join you.
Old 08-08-2023, 05:24 AM
Planar Protector

I just started a new toon on green two weeks ago today and had no issues getting groups and interacting with other new players. Don't listen to the negativity!
Old 08-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just started a new toon on green two weeks ago today and had no issues getting groups and interacting with other new players. Don't listen to the negativity!
I think it's fairly accurate to say that most PUGs on both servers will be found in a single zone for that level range. But that tends to happen when you have split servers that are both top heavy.

Joining a large guild can help with bringing your own group to other zones though.
Old 08-08-2023, 08:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

thanks guys. just hit level 4 on my enchanter and really enjoying it. everyone helpful and talkative.