Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

Seems to be a common theme here. An assload of assumptions and speaking for people in the name of political correctness for the people they are speaking for. Great motto to have if you ask me.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just can't even with you.

Being proud or not proud of this country doesn't mean you don't love it and want it to be better. The systemic racism, crony capitalism, and about a trillion other things are no reason to be proud of this country. That she saw the man she loved and supported, against all odds, with a name like Barack Hussein Obama and back skin, become president in a backwards fucking country like this, would give anyone pride.
Lol that's where I think people differ from you. Your assumption is that there is systemic racism, crony capitalism and a trillion other things you can't name wrong with the country but you love it. I am saying that you have the capability just as anyone else to be wealthy and make a difference by supporting whatever cause you want. It starts with the individual and passing that forward. No law will change that and there are no laws preventing anyone from that currently. You are still crying about the government being racist. There is nothing in the government (besides people) that holds anyone back. People are the problem. The change starts with someone making a difference in their direct community, not on a government level. Things are contagious but you will always have bad people. You need to understand we will always have bad people. We need to reward those who work hard and not help the ones that don't. This is essential to a society.

If you don't know, you can look this up. The world and hunger is getting better by the day. Statistically, the world is becoming less in poverty and less people are dying per year. Everything is slowly progressive. Black people are at the lowest jobless rate in the US ever. We are still getting massive influxes of immigrants to the border at record numbers. Overall, people are getting healthier and living longer, and the US is a big decider in that with modern medicine, technology, innovation from our private sectors.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-26-2019 at 04:34 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

House judiciary committee invites Trump to next week's impeachment hearing.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

And if you're curious why I directly support Trump it's because I believe he has worked hard. You don't get to where you are at and run a TV show, make millions of real estate or anything else unless you've worked hard. You can argue he was given money but he's made money as well.

There are plenty of people here that I could give $20 million to and you would not be profitable.

Does he use almost crossing the line tactics? Sure. Do I think he actually loves America? Yes, he's been all about it even back in the 90's. Do I think he was raised with some subtle racism? Sure. Do I think every race is raised with some subtle racism? Yes. Do I think anyone virtue signaling racism doesn't really understand that racism and cultural divide get crossed pretty often as evidenced here? Yes.

Pretty much every culture hates another culture. Pretty much every race has some other race they aren't necessarily attracted to. You are influenced from your culture at a young age to define beauty when it comes to physical. These aren't racist ideas. As we've pointed racism means you think you are inferior. You can look up the literal definition. As I've stated there are too many terms being loosely used as a pejorative and the sad part is the accusers don't even know the meaning.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just can't even with you.

Being proud or not proud of this country doesn't mean you don't love it and want it to be better. The systemic racism, crony capitalism, and about a trillion other things are no reason to be proud of this country. That she saw the man she loved and supported, against all odds, with a name like Barack Hussein Obama and back skin, become president in a backwards fucking country like this, would give anyone pride.
America is one of the least backwards countries on earth bud

Africans are killing people at clinics and vaccination centers to hurt those of other ethnicities, and they spread Ebola, which can only be spread by consuming body fluids of those infected (IE, prevented by hand washing and PPE). It amazes me that people think the way that you do

Teppler is a moron. Literally 99% of middle eastern people are as dumb and tribal as he is. It’s probably 99.9% actually. Anyway, keep talking shit about white Americans as teppler keeps blaming the Jews. You’re both idiots
Old 11-26-2019, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't get to where you are at and run a TV show, make millions of real estate or anything else unless you've worked hard. You can argue he was given money but he's made money as well. There are plenty of people here that I could give $20 million to and you would not be profitable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Times concluded that Donald Trump "was a millionaire by age 8", and that he had received at least $413 million (adjusted for inflation) from his father's business empire over his lifetime.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People on the right have claimed that Trump was sent by god on many occasions.
Probably Satan to be honest. He’s been highly effective at perhaps permanently fucking over American democratic norms
Old 11-26-2019, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Everything about this impeachment and the "evidence" presented is abnormal. Making Trump the focus of all politick is just a distraction by corporate media. They direct your attention where they want it to be.
Old 11-26-2019, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Trump reported a yearly income of $362 million for 2014 and $611 million from January 2015 to May 2016. Trump and his family reported more than $500 million of income in mid-2018 financial disclosure forms.
Old 11-26-2019, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwen42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything about this impeachment and the "evidence" presented is abnormal. Making Trump the focus of all politick is just a distraction by corporate media. They direct your attention where they want it to be.
What is with Trump supporters and this amorphous "they" that apparently controls every media outlet on the planet except Fox News?
Closed Thread