Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 04:06 AM
Kobold

Default The Downfall of <Fresh>

Hello Red Friends,

As you are all aware, <Fresh> has some pretty fantastic members in it. It is comprised of anyone and everyone that wants to join. I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the most amazing people within it. I cherish the friendships I have made while in it; but quickly became irritated when I realized how poorly the guild is structured. The guild has so much potential to be a great contender in the PVP and Raid Scene. So what is this post about? Well, just mostly the leader.

"Mad Max" - how does one gain such a nickname I wondered for so long until this week. Then I finally realized what is wrong with him and why everyone leaves to join other teams.

So let's breakdown the issues at hand and why <Fresh> will never be a major contender due to its retarded leader.

1.) Open Invites - Allows any person who states "Im new!" to join. I proved this point tonight by logging on my level 19 NFP Mule and asking for an invite. Thereafter I made 2 different macros and spammed guild with various "Hi, my name is SoandSo from <Random Guild> Thank you for the invite so I can spy on you."

2.) Poor Communication - The guild leader doesn't even have the slightest clue about raid / pvp communication. It's like he's living fifteen minutes behind any sort of logical response to whats happening in any environment (Raid or PVP).

3.) Poor Organization - Zero batphone. No secondary, tertiary, quaternary assists set up for PVP Environment. Refuses to adapt to situations on the fly.

4.) Poor Public Relations - The guild leader posts consistently on the forums picking fights with other contenders without backing up his team (See this week's Empire vs. Fresh slaughterfest).

All in all, I wish my friends the best in <Fresh> and hope you realize the same things I have. Please see the light. There is nothing but LNS and 5 Hour CR's in your future due to these issues. Please reform, follow someone other than the retard "leading" you.

The dude needs medication. Period.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:09 AM
Banned

great post
Old 04-26-2015, 04:15 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 04-26-2015, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevoh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is nothing but LNS and 5 Hour CR's in your future due to these issues.
I wonder what your future looks like due to your issues?
Old 04-26-2015, 04:18 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevoh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello Red Friends,

As you are all aware, <Fresh> has some pretty fantastic members in it. It is comprised of anyone and everyone that wants to join. I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the most amazing people within it. I cherish the friendships I have made while in it; but quickly became irritated when I realized how poorly the guild is structured. The guild has so much potential to be a great contender in the PVP and Raid Scene. So what is this post about? Well, just mostly the leader.

"Mad Max" - how does one gain such a nickname I wondered for so long until this week. Then I finally realized what is wrong with him and why everyone leaves to join other teams.

So let's breakdown the issues at hand and why <Fresh> will never be a major contender due to its retarded leader.

1.) Open Invites - Allows any person who states "Im new!" to join. I proved this point tonight by logging on my level 19 NFP Mule and asking for an invite. Thereafter I made 2 different macros and spammed guild with various "Hi, my name is SoandSo from <Random Guild> Thank you for the invite so I can spy on you."

2.) Poor Communication - The guild leader doesn't even have the slightest clue about raid / pvp communication. It's like he's living fifteen minutes behind any sort of logical response to whats happening in any environment (Raid or PVP).

3.) Poor Organization - Zero batphone. No secondary, tertiary, quaternary assists set up for PVP Environment. Refuses to adapt to situations on the fly.

4.) Poor Public Relations - The guild leader posts consistently on the forums picking fights with other contenders without backing up his team (See this week's Empire vs. Fresh slaughterfest).

All in all, I wish my friends the best in <Fresh> and hope you realize the same things I have. Please see the light. There is nothing but LNS and 5 Hour CR's in your future due to these issues. Please reform, follow someone other than the retard "leading" you.

The dude needs medication. Period.
someone is upset that they got kicked from <Fresh>. go join holocaust/empire
Old 04-26-2015, 04:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodysseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone is upset that they got kicked from <Fresh>. go join holocaust/empire
I appreciate your input, but the reality of the situation is that I deliberately enticed a kick due to calling out the leader for his poor leadership.

Thank you for your concern though!
Old 04-26-2015, 04:24 AM
Banned

It sounds like you joined fresh to find a well organized, elite core of players that raid VP with high expectations. Never raided with fresh, but I think you will quickly find there are zero structured guilds on this server, the closest one will always be #1 atm which is empire because its got the mobs on lock = loot = people willing to put in time and not wank off, easy to cut someone off if they are a douche bag.

Honestly you joining on a banker just to macro spam guild chat sounds like a desperate plea to make your reasons more valid. Yeah fresh invites new people, big deal...I don't know how max leads his raids or what they look like but ide imagine not every raid is going to be perfect esp with new players. you can 1-60 in a few days, leaving you raiding with people in bronze, cloth, banded etc and bluebies who are un aware of their surroundings in PVP let alone PVE. Every guild has them.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:27 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
I appreciate your input, but the reality of the situation is that I deliberately enticed a kick due to calling out the leader for his poor leadership.

Thank you for your concern though!
anytime! seriously though, empire crootin. i think their website is emmpire99.com or something.

actually, nvm, they have spies in their guild. Better join slosh!
Old 04-26-2015, 04:28 AM
Banned

remove Maximilien/Tunak

its nothing personal against anyone else
Old 04-26-2015, 04:34 AM
Banned

i've had alot of fun the past couple of days with Fresh bringing their 60 crew to pvp

Gardur and co has been a formidable foe the past couple days

-fandango
Closed Thread