Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Old 01-24-2024, 07:47 PM
Large Rat

Default Scimitar of the mistwalker

Trading some high end things for a Scimitar of the Mistwalker

Looking to trade my White Dragon Helm, Manastone and Beads.
Old 01-26-2024, 09:47 AM
Aviak

Just gonna level with you - this will probably be impossible to find. There are only six out there on Green (including the one that came over from Teal) and i know for sure at least half the owners really treasure them/treasured them before quitting.

As the owner of one, I can tell you I wouldn't consider trading mine for anything other than a pre-nerf fungi stick (the one legacy item I didn't get on this edition of elf sim. Was there for one but lost the roll to the only one our little crew saw reeeeeeeeeee).

I can also tell you that Artelius has quit permanently and in his last will and testament wanted it deleted on stream. None of us who have access have had the heart to do it yet though.

I'm almost certain Carceret won't trade theirs, especially not for beads/WDH/manastones (they already got)

That leaves three others. Think those went to Glimrock/Dalbo/Exxedeus originally and probably bounced around their close friends all these years later.

Good luck though! Just wanted to let you know how tough this search will be and what you'll probably need to bring to the table to even get negotiations started.
Last edited by Bigdaddy47; 01-26-2024 at 09:52 AM..
Old 01-26-2024, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Man, those names bring back memories. I didn't move to green when it launched, but I was sort of vaguely aware that a lot of the more active ALS players who moved over ended up being pretty active at the top on green.

I miss brainstorming fun strategies and things with Artelius, he was always a good sounding board for things and would reach out sometimes to ask about or share mechanics even after he moved almost entirely to green.
Old 01-26-2024, 06:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, those names bring back memories. I didn't move to green when it launched, but I was sort of vaguely aware that a lot of the more active ALS players who moved over ended up being pretty active at the top on green.

I miss brainstorming fun strategies and things with Artelius, he was always a good sounding board for things and would reach out sometimes to ask about or share mechanics even after he moved almost entirely to green.
Yeah Blue ALS was some of the best times I've had on P99 (Burtmacklin FBI here). Still playing with Hinko in <safe space> on green these days. Few other old timers are still around.

Really miss Artelius, easily one of the most fun and creative people to ever play everquest. One of a kind guy.
Old 01-26-2024, 09:44 PM
Large Rat

I do have other stuff I could trade as well but figured ~2mill worth of items was a good starting point.

If someone is interested they could pm we and we could try to work something out
Old 01-29-2024, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Just wait for Green 2.0. Any day now.
Old 01-29-2024, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome back Captain Lightstone!
Old 02-07-2024, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

https://tenor.com/wmaO.gif

-Artelius
Old 02-07-2024, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wait for Green 2.0. Any day now.
P99 GOLD baby!!! March 2024!
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Old 02-10-2024, 07:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IS HE BACK?