Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-15-2024, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He owns a business so is on a computer all day. He was the one that loved Everquest and since he was on it all the time we all picked it up except Mom. We each had our own PC by 1st grade. I was building them for my friends by 5th grade. We all still play EQ on different servers now which also happened before. You can find my Dad on TAKP and Quarm if you wanted. My sisters are on TAKP. I play here still.
That's so rad! What an awesome childhood for you all!
I could never get into Quarm or TAKP...so I play here still too.

Yall are like your own little group though so it's unfortunate you guys tend to play on different servers. I'd be so amped if I could get my kids and wife to eq with me lol. None of them find the game as interesting or as engaging as I do though unfortunately.

Really cool to hear about a family of everquesters tho! Do you play blue, green or red over here?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-15-2024, 09:53 PM
Aviak

My Mom doesn't play. When I was a kid she hated that we played at first. But eventually she saw it freed her from doing stuff for my Dad and she could socialize with the neighbors which she preferred to being online. I haven't lived with them though since I left for college about five years ago. Whoa almost six years.

I play on Green. My Dad has chars on Green and Blue, but I don't get the vibe he'll play here again. My sisters were on Green. Who knows in the future.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He owns a business so is on a computer all day. He was the one that loved Everquest and since he was on it all the time we all picked it up except Mom. We each had our own PC by 1st grade. I was building them for my friends by 5th grade. We all still play EQ on different servers now which also happened before. You can find my Dad on TAKP and Quarm if you wanted. My sisters are on TAKP. I play here still.
I am sorry you didn't mention Bitcoin in that post.

*points to the door*
Old 02-15-2024, 11:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
A guy named Sam told me FTT coins were the best coins.

The guy was nothing like Bernie Madoff.
Is your memory starting to go? That post was from a couple weeks back. Also you may recall I stuck up for you publicly after your suspension. You are very welcome.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

If you didn't buy Bitcoin at $40,000 you can still buy it at $62.... wait.. what's that? Oh, $63,000.
Old 02-28-2024, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still buying. Stack Sats asap. 1 btc = 1btc ... 1 manastone = 1 manastone.
Don't keep coins in centralized exchanges, memorize your 12 or 24 word seed, DYOR on defi and invest amounts you are willing to lose and continue on your current life-style.

Possible drop to 17k, but that won't matter in the long run. Keep hodling. 20$ here and there adds up. You'll be happy you did in the next coming years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ posted that on 02-07-2023, 03:41 PM

Dear diary,

9 months later it still holds true. I hope everyone is doing well and are stacking. Had I bought more at the beginning of the year 16-17k I'd have dbl my money as it now currently sits at 35k at the time of writing. I will continue to dca and stack till 2025 and beyond. Banks are slowly collapsing, Blackrock is at the verge of an btc-ETF approval among other institutions, Inflation is still rampant as the feds decide to pause interest rates. It is a clear indicator the feds will start printing more money in Q1 or Q2 of 2024 causing more inflation and widening the wage gap growth. The economy will slowly bleed as working class citizens are forced to drain thru their savings and more. Hopefully by the next time I post BTC is over 60k again and I had the opportunity to collect a substantial amount to carry me into retirement as social security in the US is currently under threat.

End of diary

Dear diary update,

BTC is above 60k. Nothing has changed. Still accumulating as much as possible. The feds have yet to cut rates as BTC reaches new ATH paired with other currencies. It will only be a matter of time until it surpasses its ATH versus the USD. Once it has broken through 68k there is no telling what price it will stop at during this cycle of 2024-2025. I have no intentions of selling but to consolidate some debt at around 120k and even then I believe it may go even further.

I do foresee many dangers in the up coming years.. One of which is Coinbase running out of BTC as the halving occurs in April 20th. The amount of outflow greatly exceeds its inflows from miners. This will probably ignite the next narrative for the bear market of 2026. Who knows what will happen, but pandoras box has already been created via ETFs, It only has to be opened.

Self custody will be tested yet again because many have not adopted the core principle of BTC. That is, being your own bank and keeping your keys. The etf approval has only begun but so has the chaos. How long until "Human Greed" sets off leaving many Etf shares completely useless. 2028? 2032? 2050? I hope I'm wrong. One day at a time I suppose. I'll be back to post when BTC = 120k.

End diary
Old 02-28-2024, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

"Life has a funny way of repeating itself."

Last edited by Castle2.0; 02-28-2024 at 06:55 PM..
Old 03-09-2024, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

"BlackRock Recommends 84.9% BTC Allocation in Equity and Bond Portfolios"

Very nice.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Are you trying to convince others or reinforce your own beliefs here? It is unclear.
Old 03-11-2024, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

$72,000 =)

"If you didn't buy Bitcoin at $40,000..."

You can buy HALF a Bitcoin at $40,000

Coming soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]