Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Old 03-06-2024, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Giving rangers access to a controllable pet for things like pet tracking and pet pulls is pretty sweet. Sure, you could just use a brazier but it's usually better to have the option of procing it over a 1-shot consumable. Best tracking skill in the game + pet track + bind sight. No other class can do all of these things at once, and the sword is the limiting factor.
Braziers are cheap, insta click and do not require melee. Sometimes fighting or even aggroing a mob to get proc can be a bad idea.

Jus sayin. But I hope this man gets his toy!
Old 03-07-2024, 02:24 PM
Large Rat

Thanks i hope i get one too but not gonna hold my breath. I do have various options to trade with, including some of the minor doze tears or various droppables. I value the scimitar around 2-3m worth of trades so just keeping this post here in case it interests any of the scimitar holders
Old 03-10-2024, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

I'll sell my scimitar for 69 million plat.

Artelius
Old 03-10-2024, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

Could you post obs it procing? Have never seen it
Old 03-13-2024, 02:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you post obs it procing? Have never seen it
just cut some riveting mistwalker obs for ya... i got lucky it procced right as the mob began to flee. if you get attacked and don't spam pet back itll suicide itself into it (does a single round of attacks before disappearing into the mist-can double for like 104 each, kick and bash in that time frame).

It's a completely controllable, normal shaman pet for as long as you keep it (which is pretty easy spamming back and then nuking/shooting the mob or just doing /pet guard a bit away then going back to finish mob while spamming back).

https://imgur.com/a/0VgCIpe
Last edited by Bigdaddy47; 03-13-2024 at 03:04 PM..
Old 03-29-2024, 05:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhueter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree, account and item buying is tacky and run of the mill. The server(s) just need a hard reset when everyone agrees it would be the most interesting thing to do. Which, I would say is now for sure.
You do realize account trading/selling/buying was allowable in real '99. It took awhile before it got banned. To take it a step further, when EQ2 was released, Sony actually built their own account selling/trading site, lol.

The reason why it got banned here on P99 was due to staff issues. They were some issues with people abusing it in-game. They got tired of dealing with said issues. Even with people being banned, this didn't stop, so they said no more. In other words, a few people screwed us all over, lol.

And also the main reason this was a great feature here was it allowed people with a lot of plat an avenue to spend plat. I sold accounts up to 750k range here. These were accounts that had unique no-drop items that were no longer obtainable. Items like pre-nerf guise, firepot binding, gm event loot (unlimited firework clicky). Nobody bought accounts to advance in the game. The people buying accounts were already established and plat. None of the accounts I sold had a fully geared character on it but they all sold fast.
Last edited by skorge; 03-29-2024 at 05:33 AM..