Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2020, 05:17 PM
Orc

«*I for damn sure don't want to be Woody_DRU_#501 and then be competing against guild clerics for Wisdom drops. I'm not loot-focused, but I certainly took my lumps as a MAG behind guild ENC and WIZ on dungeon finds. What toon do you suggest for me to build a foundation on the server?*»

Rogue is a good option, very useful for dps and CR in groups and raids. 5% class bonus xp. You ll be welcome everywhere you go. Downside is they are not solo friendly at all

Wizard will be invaluable in a few months when Plane of Hate comes out and porters are needed. Plus they dps like crazy.

Enchanter is another option, OPest class of them all. Good in group, good in solo, best dps with pet hands down. You ll be wanted by everyone for every content.
Those 3 classes can be played in gfay, Wc, have no xp penalty and are not overcrowded at the moment.
In the end, though, like it has been said, play what you want because you ll be in for a long haul until we reach velious on 2 + years. Play your class at your pace, may it be slow or fast and enjoy the journey.
Old 03-19-2020, 01:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
«*I for damn sure don't want to be Woody_DRU_#501 and then be competing against guild clerics for Wisdom drops. I'm not loot-focused, but I certainly took my lumps as a MAG behind guild ENC and WIZ on dungeon finds. What toon do you suggest for me to build a foundation on the server?*»

Rogue is a good option, very useful for dps and CR in groups and raids. 5% class bonus xp. You ll be welcome everywhere you go. Downside is they are not solo friendly at all

Wizard will be invaluable in a few months when Plane of Hate comes out and porters are needed. Plus they dps like crazy.

Enchanter is another option, OPest class of them all. Good in group, good in solo, best dps with pet hands down. You ll be wanted by everyone for every content.
Those 3 classes can be played in gfay, Wc, have no xp penalty and are not overcrowded at the moment.
In the end, though, like it has been said, play what you want because you ll be in for a long haul until we reach velious on 2 + years. Play your class at your pace, may it be slow or fast and enjoy the journey.
All INT casters have a 10% exp penalty: https://wiki.project1999.com/Experie...ence_Modifiers

However, IMO any of the INT casters are fine and perfectly "stackable" during raids. Keep in mind, Necromancer planar gear in fear drop rate is horrible (not that many Boogeymen that spawn that drop them) and there are a lot of them on raids (usually).

If you want a solid foundation and raiding as soon as possible got with Ench or Bard.
Old 03-19-2020, 05:10 PM
Orc

Didn’t know about the ont caster xp penalty. Thank you for the precision.
Closed Thread