Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-31-2023, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's scary out there, trannies killin us cis folk

#CISLIVESMATTER
Old 03-31-2023, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the world is in a state of transition and change. As a kid I would never say I would be on this forum thinking even remotely about any of this.

I'm not sure my part to add is helpful or valid. It is a thing tho. Definitely just saying it's a thing is worthwhile too.

I think what I fear the most is that the old order will be re-established with no room for new stuff or improvement or just rebranded and from an alternative perspective and we'll just repeat this same mistake again after the mudfloods 2120. That fear could be irrational tho. It's possible for people to suffer under a regime that is hardcoded LGBTQ as it stands today too. There is almost no room for people in it who don't want to or should not transition. Nor does it truly respect people with body dysphoria. It only pays lip service and seems to be more of a tool to focus collateral damage on "those-kind".

If I had to chose between free-surgeries and corporate hell or a Christian world where people where truly more christlike tho... I feel like the sacrifice of not being in the christ like world would be be better, tho that world would neither be truly christlike with no room for people like me in it. As convoluted as my ego genuinely is from the common lay persons perspectives of the 1900s- to now.
The real problem with modern Christianity is that many sects have been taken over by hateful forces. It’s hard to take a religion seriously when its most vocal followers make it out to be a parody of the Innoruuk faith xD

Jesus was very cool and normal, hanging out with the sex workers and infirm. Would be nice if more Christians believed more in our shared humanity the way Christ did, but it’s okay that they don’t I guess.

There but for the grace of God <3
Old 03-31-2023, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

i love all these libshit dickwads that support the idea of children mutilating their genitals
Old 03-31-2023, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real problem with modern Christianity is that many sects have been taken over by hateful forces. It’s hard to take a religion seriously when its most vocal followers make it out to be a parody of the Innoruuk faith xD

Jesus was very cool and normal, hanging out with the sex workers and infirm. Would be nice if more Christians believed more in our shared humanity the way Christ did, but it’s okay that they don’t I guess.

There but for the grace of God <3
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2023, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it frighten anyone else that we’ve had more than one incident of far-right extremists shooting up LGBT clubs and now Christian children murdered by someone the right is labeling hard as an LGBT extremist? And both sides are feeling like the victims of a broader culture war? And we’re becoming increasingly divided, unable to agree on a single set of facts? That our morals and mores seem to be determined more and more by political affiliation, rather than us sharing moral belief systems as unified citizens of the same nation?

Bc this shit has me a bit shook lol
^
This

I am very apprehensive towards anyone who can’t find at least a few things wrong with their own political party. Means the tribal cult brainwashing was a smashing success, and a good indicator of a weak gullible mind
Old 03-31-2023, 02:52 PM
Banned

I mean I do have to side with a political party that opposes sterilizing and in some cases mutilating confused impressionable children over the one that supports it.

But tribalism is certainly bad, usually. It depends on what the tribe is advocating on any given topic. I'm not religious at all, so that puts me at odds with a lot of the right wing. Although with the ascendent liberal orthodoxy sounding more and more cult like every day it kind of balances out.
Old 03-31-2023, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love all these libshit dickwads that support the idea of children mutilating their genitals
Man who posts on an obscure goblin-enjoyer bulletin board 163 times per day also thinks about children's genitals a ~~~LOT~~~

Your FBI Agent is gonna get a promotion this year
Old 03-31-2023, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don’t think Jesus would be out here spreading hateful nonsense, or telling people to take up arms. Jesus loves me, and everyone- or do I have that wrong?
Old 03-31-2023, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Does it frighten anyone else that we’ve had more than one incident of far-right extremists shooting up LGBT clubs and now Christian children murdered by someone the right is labeling hard as an LGBT extremist? And both sides are feeling like the victims of a broader culture war? And we’re becoming increasingly divided, unable to agree on a single set of facts? That our morals and mores seem to be determined more and more by political affiliation, rather than us sharing moral belief systems as unified citizens of the same nation?

Bc this shit has me a bit shook lol
Social media shows you the worst things happening on purpose to get you hooked

I have still yet to encounter a trans person or a drag Queen in real life

Granted I’ve been in alaska for a year, but still
Old 03-31-2023, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

I also carry a Glock at all times so I would’ve smoked that chick

Counter terrorists win