imagine OP in a management position with subordinates

definitely would not give 2 weeks notice
Old 04-01-2023, 05:37 AM
Kobold

Holly shit. 26 pages.
Old 04-01-2023, 07:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i honestly feel bad for anyone that OP knows IRL

imagine OP in a management position with subordinates

definitely would not give 2 weeks notice
I was hoping after his sudden silence was the end after I said 'no one is going to group with you with all this whining' or however I said it. Kid just wants to keep digging his own grave.

I'd say Baelothx would have a real shit time finding groups at 60, but let's face it...this idiot likely won't even hit 40 before Green2 launches.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:11 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was hoping after his sudden silence was the end after I said 'no one is going to group with you with all this whining' or however I said it. Kid just wants to keep digging his own grave.

I'd say Baelothx would have a real shit time finding groups at 60, but let's face it...this idiot likely won't even hit 40 before Green2 launches.
I daresay there's a lot of folks who have been "Hewched" by a 60 raiding guild elite. I've actually found people who play in the lower tier guilds or no guild at all much more kind, generous, and friendly. You might be surprised how many people appreciate a thread like this to finally stick it to that Hewch areshole who stole their camp, trained them, or just acted like arrogant dicks in general. Look at the behaviour here, this is in a low level camp with minimal loot FFS. Imagine what these people get up to in a contested high value camp.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yah, I'll just channel my inner Ogre and resist those stuns next time and back up.
How about instead getting on the case of the guy who rooted them on top of me? How about not rooting things on top of people as a common courtesy? How about a simple warning as a common courtesy? This is the problem when you get to the top and spend all your time with the other elites at the top level, you start to forget there are others who are just starting from scratch with nothing not a geared out twink wearing 50K worth of gear.
So instead you chose to cast a 5 second spell in Gate...3 times!!! You think you can't back up 5 feet in 15 seconds?

Yah sucks he rooted them on top of you, but don't blow smoke up our asses. You easily could have used your little feet to walk away and med up.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So instead you chose to cast a 5 second spell in Gate...3 times!!! You think you can't back up 5 feet in 15 seconds?

Yah sucks he rooted them on top of you, but don't blow smoke up our asses. You easily could have used your little feet to walk away and med up.
As someone mentioned, in the heat of the moment you don't think logically. Had I been forewarned of the oncoming train and told they would be rooted where I stand perhaps I would have been ready to react accordingly. It sucks all the way around what happened, like I said before this is a borderline infraction of the policies and guidelines of P1999. When you get right down to brass tacks it's griefing another player while maintaining the guise of being helpful. There are alot of these types of people and shenanigans going around I've noticed. Just today I was camping the Froglok Squire for the 200PP item it drops and noticed a level 10 twinked Troll Shaman in Upper Guk just shredding mobs there with what appeared to be a healer box sitting next to him. He kept poking his nose in to see if the Squire was up, despite my being there. Alas, I had a bad turn of luck when he finally did pop, got a roamer add, 4 untimely fizzles in a row and died. Well, of course when I got back Hewch Jr had taken the Squire. Now I really can't complain at all about this, I wasn't there this time, but goddamn if these people aren't everywhere.
Old 04-01-2023, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just give both players a 7 day for incompetence

let scryer live his best life
Old 04-01-2023, 05:48 PM
Orc

What do you mean by "these" people?
Old 04-02-2023, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Baelothx have you consider applying for membership in Axiom?

Be the change you want to see in the world, my brother.

https://www.p99axiom.com/

https://discord.com/invite/YzfWpP5yhj
Old 04-02-2023, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've obviously never played a chanter. Once the chanter pet locks on to a target you cannot back it off, therefore you cannot utilize mezzes. On top of that my pet was half health when Hewch dragged them over to me and rooted them on top of my pet and me. All Hewch had to do was run back to the zone line, literally a 20 second run. You're obviously on team Hewch because you think just like this guy.
Sir. This is a Wendy’s. We don’t do emotional support.