Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 03-29-2023, 07:49 AM
Orc

Default Zlandicar drop rates

Hi there, can we update the Zlandicar drop rates?

I'm not sure what it was like in classic and can't find any definitive drop rates on Allakhazam, but on p99, Zlandicar regularly drops zero items outside of his standard fare Frakadar's Talisman, Zlandicar's Talisman, and Zlandicar's heart.

Humbly requesting we increase his drop rate to 1-2 drops rather than the current 0-2 drops.
Old 03-30-2023, 10:17 AM
Fire Giant

Almost all dragons on p99 drop somewhere between 1-5 items less than they should classically.

This change is intentional, as is the 100 other seriously unclassic things here. Be at peace with it my man, until someone makes a server better.
Old 03-30-2023, 06:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Rygar included Zlandicar in his Raid Mob Drop History research: Forum Post

Direct link to Google Sheet: Spreadsheet Link

(I think mostly this post went nowhere, except for maybe the Vulak loot revamp, Idk. Final reply from Sunderfury asked us to open individual reports for each mob.)

Rygar's evidence showed 3-6 drops as typical from Zlandicar. Most oftenly 5 drops. (That's including the Heart and Tali as part of the 3-6. The heart isn't always mentioned as a drop, too, interestingly.)
Last edited by BinaryHead; 03-30-2023 at 06:38 PM..
Old 03-30-2023, 09:07 PM
Fire Giant

Nilbog really does read this shit and just clicks away I’m certain. For a decade we’ve been telling him drops aren’t classic. Love the work he does but this is some easy fixes across the entire game in like 1 hour.
Old 04-01-2023, 02:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be at peace with it my man, until someone makes a server better.
There's lots of them out there. Don't let the sunk cost fallacy get you. Wayfarer's Haven gets Omens in late May. Perfect time to join up and level a trio. Great server with a great community.