Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements > Polls

View Poll Results: Do you believe ooc and auction should be returned to zone-only?
YES! I want ooc/auction to be per zone only. 383 52.39%
NO! I want ooc/auction to remain global wide. 348 47.61%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 05:19 AM
Fire Giant

Population reached about 700 or from what I saw..

I thought people were suppose to be quitting? Seems like a lot of false Prophets around here spitting bullshit..
Old 05-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Kobold

A lot of people are joining, too. My old Tholuxe Paells community boards were informed of the project, I'm sure a few new signups came about because of that.

And I just made a post on Kotaku about it, that'll probably get it some notice as well.

ex-Tholuxe Paells player

If I spent half as much time playing as forum-ing, I'd be 50 by now.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the game may not be a democracy however every person who quits because the game is a barren wasteland other than ec, lguk, and the sols is another one you wont be able to group with.

Of course when the population falls to a certain tipping point the globals will come back then the cycle will begin again.
Record number of players on last night. The population is growing, despite the loss of your precious EZ mode.

You lose.

Good day sir.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Banned

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!
Old 05-26-2010, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That argument is so overused, illogical, and unnecessarily belligerent that it makes me want to vomit every time I see it.
Unfortunately, it's truth. And nothing you can type will change that. Classic Everquest was not designed for those who need someone to hold their member while they take a whizz. Seriously, you want another private server.

I mean, what the hell do you people want? Classic Everquest, or a modified Classic Everquest that caters to the lazy, the uninspired and the stupid?
Old 05-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the game may not be a democracy however every person who quits because the game is a barren wasteland other than ec, lguk, and the sols is another one you wont be able to group with.

Of course when the population falls to a certain tipping point the globals will come back then the cycle will begin again.
New concurrently online record last night...
Old 05-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

bah, beat me to it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic Everquest was not designed for those who need someone to hold their member while they take a whizz.
Well, shit. Then what can those of us who are well-endowed play?!

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, shit. Then what can those of us who are well-endowed play?!
Nothing. Guys with big ones don't play video games.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately, it's truth. And nothing you can type will change that. Classic Everquest was not designed for those who need someone to hold their member while they take a whizz. Seriously, you want another private server.

I mean, what the hell do you people want? Classic Everquest, or a modified Classic Everquest that caters to the lazy, the uninspired and the stupid?
its a fallacy that everquest in any form is difficult especially in the era the emu is at. There are no scripts or emotes to follow, most raid mobs have moderate resists at best, none of the aoes are really nasty, and as long as you over come the regen you will win eventually.

the game was and is annoying however your either delusional or unskilled to call it difficult. these are perl scripts and c++ code were fighting and they behave the same way every time.
Closed Thread