Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Default Dear Rogean, Nilbog and the rest of the staff... I am begging you...

When this whole Project 1999 thing is done and over with.
When the last code has been stitched into the fabric of this server.
When the final pair of balls has been drained on the last pixel of gear.

Please.

For the Love of God.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There's hardly any (if any) good emulated servers out there (that I could find at least), and the dedication and hours of hard work you guys put into P1999... P2003 Would be ball dropping amazing.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

Is current FFXI that bad? Honestly asking, since I haven't played that in years! Also, I highly doubt Squeenix would be keen on a Emulated server. They pretty much drop the C&D on any non-licensed project like that. (Read: Chrono Trigger reboot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 12-13-2014, 12:03 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] this will surely end many of people's social lives there is no casual in this game
Old 12-13-2014, 01:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There's hardly any (if any) good emulated servers out there (that I could find at least), and the dedication and hours of hard work you guys put into P1999... P2003 Would be ball dropping amazing.

This already exists and just needs more population. PM me for details as I made this account just to tell you this and can't seem to send you PMs...
Old 12-13-2014, 02:44 AM
Orc

sorry they only emulate good games... #burn
Old 12-13-2014, 02:50 AM
Senior Server Guide

Warhammer Online needs work first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
Aussie last seen nerfing troll shaman with gm powers in oasis on blue server. Red as fuck.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auvdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is current FFXI that bad? Honestly asking, since I haven't played that in years! Also, I highly doubt Squeenix would be keen on a Emulated server. They pretty much drop the C&D on any non-licensed project like that. (Read: Chrono Trigger reboot)
Yes, FFXI live is bad. They have like 20 jobs (classes), and only like 5 of them actually ever get invited to anything. Reroll or don't get invited. Because of this, there are tons of people who don't know how to play their fucking class. Abyssea killed that game.
Last edited by Nisei; 12-13-2014 at 02:59 AM..
Old 12-13-2014, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alukit Vassago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this will surely end many of people's social lives there is no casual in this game
Never played it, but unless there's perma death, I can't imagine it's much more hardcore than classic EQ.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 12-13-2014, 03:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reguiy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never played it, but unless there's perma death, I can't imagine it's much more hardcore than classic EQ.
Should try Eve Online

Classic EQ is a walk in the park
Old 12-13-2014, 03:42 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, FFXI live is bad. They have like 20 jobs (classes), and only like 5 of them actually ever get invited to anything. Reroll or don't get invited. Because of this, there are tons of people who don't know how to play their fucking class. Abyssea killed that game.
You realize Classic FFXI was the exact same way right? Only a handful of classes were actually useful. I do agree Abyssea was terrible but the game itself was never that special. The dungeon design was absolutely pitiful as was most the class mechanics.

The main thing the game had going for it was it's semi turn based combat and combination attacks, depending on the patch.
Closed Thread