Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: What else can we complain to the devs about?
Default /who color is non-classic and an abomination to my immersive experience. 26 31.71%
Inflated economy. Wipe it clean so no one randomly gives my level 2 halfling warrior PP. 38 46.34%
Too many tunnelquesters - not classic to hardware limitations or some shit. Plz ban these ppl. 22 26.83%
My fingers hurt from tapping keys too much. Plz nerf the spring mechanisms in my keyboard. 25 30.49%
I've got shit-filled socks lying all around my room. Plz make EQ less addicting. 24 29.27%
Derubael knocked down the towers, fornicated w/ Bush 37 45.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Banned

Default What else can we complain about?

Lost your dog? Blame the P99 devs.

Wife fucking your neighbor? That's P99 for ya.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

My chair is a little squeaky.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lost your dog? Blame the P99 devs.

Wife fucking your neighbor? That's P99 for ya.
I wonder if you are referring to me or people like me. I have recently made some posts in regards to run speed and also regarding gamma and resists - I'm not alone in this. Why? Because at least some of these are legitimate issues, bearing at least some discussion. Every time I make such a post, I hesitate, for fear that it appears I am not appreciative what these awesome developers and other P99 helpers do for us. However, I totally appreciate them.

In software development, things break all the time due to even the tiniest changes. I do this in RL, so I am all too familiar with causing bugs or unintended side effects when I try to make an intended change. I have also made many changes that seemed good and right to me, but that in the end were not kept for one reason or another.

It's just a part of software development. You show me a coder that never runs into this and I'll show you a coder that doesn't do any coding.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

most of the ice melted in my chipotle cup 3 hours ago and its not as carbonated anymore
Old 12-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Banned

I brushed my teeth and then drank orange juice and it tasted really gross.

Thanks, nilbog!!!
Old 12-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Sarnak

I cooked some lasagne according to box directions and it turned out undercooked, thanks devs!
Old 12-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

The passive aggressive comments from the ingrates are getting old
Old 12-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

we need a thread complaining about this thread, clearly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Aviak

The % at the top are off. Too many bugs to figure out what to put first. The resists maybe a tad more so lower levels won't be able to hang here. Its been too cold out of late but warming up. For every hour of confirmed help on velious a clicky /rain off. My cats don't behave. Too much loot--by the time I was done 2 black saph -n- 2 BD. Diamond and jacinth...other stuff. Success at bsaph plat neck and electrum ear.so now I've got to sit in tunnel and scrub the auction... you should shut red down for a day or two and have them com visit. After 2 days of there BS no one will complain about the minor crap will need tissue along with the Sox. Oh can we hurry up with the drone pizza delivery?
Old 12-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Orc

I woke up early and drank a lot of coffee in order to play EQ on my day off then found out all mobs and npcs went on vacation.

Wood Elf Ranger
Closed Thread