Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

Red is in a weird state where it's so dead it's actually a good thing, because the PvP part is non existent and you can level up fast and do whatever you want
Old 10-06-2018, 08:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Exclamation

Let it known, October 5th 2018 will go into the history books as the day Red 99 was declared the first RMT free Everquest server in the modern era! It is the day the RESISTANCE stood up and ended the <Apex> reign of terror that held the server in a stranglehold for far too long. No longer will players be griefed into gearing up 100+ alts for Apex leadership before getting their first upgrade. It truly is a joyous time to be alive!

Earlier this week the forces of light <Sanctuary>, also known as the RESISTANCE, fought valiantly in battle against the forces of darkness <Apex> on the battlefield of Kael. Severely outgeared, the resistance held strong. Shoulder to shoulder we stood and victory was acquired, <Apex> trying to avoid a devastating defeat only by pulling entire Kael to their aid. Knees were bent that day! Honorable members of <Apex> threw off the yoke of oppression and untagged. A true act of courage! Praise to them! And so, the last <Apex> logged off on October 5th 2018 around 6pm PST.

Today is the first day of a new Red 99. A Red 99 that truly provides a place for all to enjoy Everquest. Do you enjoy PVE? Red 99 provides you with an environment free of griefing and poopsocking. Every EQ players dream. Do you enjoy PVP? Red 99 provides you with people up for honorable PVP. No zoneline plugging or training. People go beyond their egos and see there is no shame in taking a yellow text after a hard fought battle.

To all, whether it be honorable squads on P99 blue, live or any other game; whether it be forum warriors who are bound to deny the liberation of Red 99 by the RESISTANCE, please know that we accept your challenge on the open field of battle! The title has been claimed! Vive la résistance!
Old 10-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Kobold

Was only RMT free because nobody was logged on. May it rest in peace
Old 10-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

It is a good place to play.
If you personally don't like it, don't play it.
Cripes, there are so many liberals on here with their, "I don't like it so no one should do it", attitude.
Hillary lost, get over it.
Old 10-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is in a weird state where it's so dead it's actually a good thing, because the PvP part is non existent and you can level up fast and do whatever you want
lol very true
Old 10-06-2018, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a good place to play.
If you personally don't like it, don't play it.
Cripes, there are so many liberals on here with their, "I don't like it so no one should do it", attitude.
Hillary lost, get over it.
The obsession with the Clinton's is unhealthy. Seek professional help.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

I must have Clinton Derangement Syndrome.
There were lots of folks upset at Donald Trump winning the presidency. I must be wrong.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been absent for the last few months. What exactly has happened to red? I briefly logged on a few weeks ago and saw some Sanctuary people were still active, Ronin went to RoZ, and Apex only had some of the regulars online.

This was around 7pm EST. Did Apex get bored?

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 10-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Banned

Hello Baritune! Things are going well. Sanctuary has rather high activity right now compared to other guilds on the server. Join us in discord some time, we'll fill you in!
Old 10-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello Baritune! Things are going well. Sanctuary has rather high activity right now compared to other guilds on the server. Join us in discord some time, we'll fill you in!
Did Apex members roll back into Sanctuary?
Closed Thread