Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2022, 02:53 PM
Banned

Hike time bbl
Old 10-21-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Needle clinics have the assumption that the user is going to use, and therefore if that is a given, then the user has 2 options: 1. A dirty needle they are sharing with others, or 2. A clean needle

Using a dirty needle, especially with a drug like meth, means pushing bacteria directly into your bloodstream while flooding your body with a drug that suppresses your immune system’s ability to fight infection more strongly than any other. No drug suppresses the immune system’s infection-fighting like meth, which is why meth and MRSA/staph are so common together

The result is a life-threatening and extremely expensive hospitalization. The ones I’ve seen in my job numerous times the bacteria destroyed parts of people’s hearts and they required heart surgery and valves put in and stuff. These are almost always unemployed addicts, so the state Medicaid insurance foots the $500,000+ bill for that

So it’s to prevent that suffering for the addict but moreso to save the state money. I don’t have a huge problem with them but I can understand how people would see it as enabling
Just give them more fentanyl until the pain stops entirely.

Why are we forcing these people to live? Why do they deserve to live when so many honest hardworking abled folk struggle to live.

If the doctor read my chart and said---- hey buddy it looks like you have an addiction, three suicide attempts, 6 psychiatric hospitalizations, and have been unemployed for a decade. It's time to go.

I'd be like yes, man no shit.

Why are humans so fucking bad at this?
Old 10-21-2022, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

"First, do no harm"

You could have situations, like " White coat syndrome " Where someone does not make the correct decision.

I think assisted suicide is OK, but it should require a year of observation and multiple clarification results and potentially a third witness to allow.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"First, do no harm"

You could have situations, like " White coat syndrome " Where someone does not make the correct decision.

I think assisted suicide is OK, but it should require a year of observation and multiple clarification results and potentially a third witness to allow.

Yeah butt u don't make drs really decide.

Criminalize negligence and addiction. Dr reads chart and refers patients to the police. Police administer OD to resolve threats to public and property. They do it with guns alllllll the time. Fentanyl is way nicer.. dr did no harm.

The biggest issue is public rights...like make every thing sovereign property no rights unless u own said property U can then make decisions about life and liberty on said property.
Last edited by magnetaress; 10-21-2022 at 03:25 PM..
Old 10-21-2022, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah butt u don't make drs really decide.

Criminalize negligence and addiction. Dr reads chart and refers patients to the police. Police administer OD to resolve threats to public and property. They do it with guns alllllll the time. Fentanyl is way nicer.. dr did no harm.

The biggest issue is public rights...like make every thing sovereign property no rights unless u own said property U can then make decisions about life and liberty on said property.
Old 10-21-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the cardassians. Srsly good peepls. Unfortunately they have their fair share of idiots like Ducat too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yes that's the clerk who felt guilty sad...
Old 10-21-2022, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

I mean...

*cringe*
Old 10-21-2022, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Straight to criminal processing...https://www.wfla.com/news/local-news...-suitcase/amp/

Like the human race...is like....

How even?

Also the entire block should have been pacified. And the puppies put down.

Or like deported.
Last edited by magnetaress; 10-21-2022 at 04:01 PM..
Old 10-21-2022, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just give them more fentanyl until the pain stops entirely.

Why are we forcing these people to live? Why do they deserve to live when so many honest hardworking abled folk struggle to live.

If the doctor read my chart and said---- hey buddy it looks like you have an addiction, three suicide attempts, 6 psychiatric hospitalizations, and have been unemployed for a decade. It's time to go.

I'd be like yes, man no shit.

Why are humans so fucking bad at this?
This is like when you see Elon Musk just making shit up about communism on Twitter and arguing against that

I am sorry that you have had troubles, but I can't get on board with mass executions of the mentally ill. That is literally Nazi stuff.
Old 10-21-2022, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like when you see Elon Musk just making shit up about communism on Twitter and arguing against that

I am sorry that you have had troubles, but I can't get on board with mass executions of the mentally ill. That is literally Nazi stuff.
So politicians make fentanyl illegal and pat themselves on the back for being good guys while a black market forms and literally a billion ppl have suffered horrifically by now.

------

These souls will never find peace and they will roam the earth causing more illness and disease and insanity until the earth finally dies or humans return to an honest way of living without big governments and science and laws.
Closed Thread