Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2022, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Americans hate each other now. Good thing I have a home gym cuz I never have to leave the house again. San Dimas high school football rules.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 10-20-2022 at 10:18 AM..
Old 10-20-2022, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think the resident Trumptards will continue supporting the MAGA candidate who got arrested today for jerking off outside a preschool?
Nah he’ll just deny it and blame the woke radical left as a hoax.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-20-2022, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is goalposts butt... g-d isn't fooled XD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

----
FYI this timestamp

https://youtu.be/rxOKEsBx4NU?t=1417 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is your homework for today

Hope this helps. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2022, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FYI this timestamp

https://youtu.be/rxOKEsBx4NU?t=1417 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is your homework for today

Hope this helps. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make the list and we'll all do our best to contrary it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2022, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make the list and we'll all do our best to contrary it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#1 Consolidation

Change my mind.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

There is also the huge conspiracy theory that lots of people do not have the time or conviction to head to the polls and being able to send it via mail made them vote for the first time in their lives.

A lot of people were also glued to the television during this last election. Trump really embodied a lot things that got people " Hopping mad " Add that to the now easy voting system, and it makes a lot of sense that Biden got more votes than anyone in history.

There is all the " Shady " stuff, but that is more finger pointing than anything else. I feel if Trump *REALLY* thought the election was stolen, January 6th would have been a real takeover and occupation instead of posturing.

A big factor is also, Trump VS Hillary was much more exciting, and the republican base was less polarized at the start, so the frenzy was easy to induce with " Drain the swap " Ect.

Trump was pretty tame compared to his boasting, and most of the rallies were just citing numbers over and over, low energy.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
#1 Consolidation

Change my mind.
How is it consolidation if less of the profit(but more money total) is going to a single entity?
Old 10-20-2022, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Interesting development today

U.S. makes unusual disclosure of ballistic missile submarine's presence in Persian Gulf
Old 10-20-2022, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be hillarious if habibs some how managed to somoli pirate it cuz we are bad now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is it consolidation if less of the profit(but more money total) is going to a single entity?
you're looking at a purely economic prespective --- also look at individual autonomy and command and control flexibility --- now obviously communism isn't the answer to this so [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#2 military industry
Old 10-20-2022, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Would be hillarious if habibs some how managed to somoli pirate it cuz we are bad now

you're looking at a purely economic prespective --- also look at individual autonomy and command and control flexibility --- now obviously communism isn't the answer to this so [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#2 military industry
I'd say we've gotten many positive rights in the post-war era, continuing to this day. This has made some people very, very angry.

And what about it?
Closed Thread