Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-23-2023, 10:52 PM
Banned

I immediately discredit any source of a lawsuit who has previously bragged about suing the same person more than 100 different times in the past

To me he comes across as more of an unhinged stalker than a District Attorney

It would be like if someone who dedicated their life to stalking a celebrity and trying to get them cancelled makes another claim that they are breaking the law after making 100 other claims in the past that went nowhere. Eventually people just brush it off as someone crying wolf, regardless of its validity

And in regards to its validity this time, it seems legally flimsy from what I read not even considering the fact it’s like 15+ years old. No doubt that’s the best stuff this stalker could find after scrutinizing Trump’s entire professional life

I don’t even want to imagine the man hours this stalker has spent studying trump. Probably in the 1000’s at this point
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 440C1472-6F80-4CBC-8EF5-F5832B0FB4C6.jpg (23.4 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by unsunghero; 03-23-2023 at 10:55 PM..
Old 03-23-2023, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Bug Eating Groomers chose an anthill to die on

This is a total joke. Even Schumer getting cold feet.
Old 03-23-2023, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eating Groomers chose an anthill to die on

This is a total joke. Even Schumer getting cold feet.
And if the case goes nowhere I’m sure there will be no repercussions and this stalker will be able to continue to file one frivolous lawsuit after another. Maybe he can get the count up to 500 before Trump dies
Old 03-23-2023, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And if the case goes nowhere I’m sure there will be no repercussions and this stalker will be able to continue to file one frivolous lawsuit after another. Maybe he can get the count up to 500 before Trump dies
it's the same 'lost in the weeds' ambiguous technicalities wonk speak that they spent 5+ years rambling to try and convince you Trump was a Russian Agent

This is no different

Just another Hoax
Old 03-23-2023, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's my guess.

Post content is basically the same, and the Horza acct's last post is 2 hours before the first Diziet post with no subsequent horza post
I don't know what it means that Horza alts would be invisible on radar. No tech?
Old 03-23-2023, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what it means that Horza alts would be invisible on radar. No tech?
i don't believe in coincidence

and it's been like 35 hours without a messianic obese pedo plane paste eater comment
Old 03-24-2023, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

stormys.jpg
hahahahaha.jpg
Old 03-24-2023, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

a piece of paper worth $130,000

you do understand that after signing an NDA you are basically required by law to lie to the public

the funny thing is, that statement is made and signed under the name "Stormy Daniels" which is a stage name and is not binding to whoever her real name is. I looked it up, her real name is Stephanie Gregory Clifford.

that statement on that paper isn't actually worth the paper it is printed on.

if that header had read, "Official Statement of Elizondo" and contained the same text, it would be worth exactly the same.
Last edited by Trexller; 03-24-2023 at 12:56 AM..
Old 03-24-2023, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Talking

There’s a lovely book called How Minds Change by David McRaney. Psychology journalist that has interviewed all sorts of fascinating academics wrote it to try to understand how people change their minds, and it’s fairly short so not a huge time investment.

The TL;DR is that this thread ain’t it 😂
Old 03-24-2023, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The TL;DR is that this thread ain’t it 😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im starting to think that all the investigations, witch hunts, accusations are all machinations of the Trump PR machine because everytime something goes down, he comes out cleaner and stronger.

double jeopardy in the court of public opinion