Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-29-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

I am not sure why you think VQ would do that.

I am maintaining civility in this discussion, and my position is founded on hard evidence. The only insults I throw are thrown in defense. You can see my post history.

Your post history shows the word "autism" or "autistic" in 1 of every 3 posts for the past 100 as a derogatory remark. Big Yikes.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Don't worry DSM, Riot will take you.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not sure why you think VQ would do that.

I am maintaining civility in this discussion, and my position is founded on hard evidence. The only insults I throw are thrown in defense. You can see my post history.

Your post history shows the word "autism" or "autistic" in 1 of every 3 posts for the past 100 as a derogatory remark. Big Yikes.
If person A is being a jackass and person B calls them a jackass. Which would you rather have in your guild? You've been crying "Waahhhh somebody called me names!" for about a dozen posts now. This is the internet kid. Grow some thicker skin or gtfo.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If person A is being a jackass and person B calls them a jackass. Which would you rather have in your guild? You've been crying "Waahhhh somebody called me names!" for about a dozen posts now. This is the internet kid. Grow some thicker skin or gtfo.
It's pretty clear who the jackass is. It's the person who is using the word "autism" or "autistic" in 1 of every 3 posts for his last 100 as a derogatory remark. I'll give you a hint, that is you[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you weren't being a jackass, you would politely disagree and move on, or provide better evidence to support your claims.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:30 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2022, 05:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...snip... The only way your stupid ass theory works is if the shaman is root rotting adds off to the side which fucking nobody ever does or wants to do besides you.
Why did I actually read this entire trainwreck of a thread? The above sums it up in its entirety. I mean, for reals, objectively lawlz at this being a proposed meta in a fast-paced group chewing through mobs on p99 period let alone in this fantasy scenario. No skin in the game either way from a random observer perspective, but.... just... lawlz. Time to take the L on this one, Mr. Shaman.
Old 08-29-2022, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slard271 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did I actually read this entire trainwreck of a thread? The above sums it up in its entirety. I mean, for reals, objectively lawlz at this being a proposed meta in a fast-paced group chewing through mobs on p99 period let alone in this fantasy scenario. No skin in the game either way from a random observer perspective, but.... just... lawlz. Time to take the L on this one, Mr. Shaman.
Come back with evidence and I gladly will take an L. So far I have the W, however.
Old 08-29-2022, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far I have the W
Only in post count I'm afraid
Old 08-29-2022, 06:30 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Closing in on 400. Big W!
Old 08-29-2022, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Shaman Cleric Enchanter Necro

sub 2nd enchanter for necro but necro gives more flexibility / wipe recovery.

only thing that sucks is no port