Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inb4:

paste eater
racist
bigot
rape daddy
sorry you don't got warder votes
Translation: You don't agree with me so you are something bad
Old 02-13-2022, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Ukraine is only invaded when a democrat is in the white house.
Old 02-13-2022, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

HOLY SHIT is OP a video about how rogean says vaccines are great, but the guy showing the video is going on a rant about how joe rogean is an anti vaxer?

F I hate the left you are like the bushers, only at least they contributed to society by working.
Old 02-13-2022, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

I love how they throw out Rogan as if he's actually what makes his show successful. What makes Rogan successful is he talks to an extremely diverse cast of characters who hold believes on all spectrums.

Imagine, someone who talks to people about what they are interested in, what they've devoted their life to. Only to be shit on because it's misinformation. It's a clown world and if you don't like the Joe Rogan show you're likely a waste of a human who doesn't hold any interesting beliefs.
Old 02-13-2022, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how they throw out Rogan as if he's actually what makes his show successful. What makes Rogan successful is he talks to an extremely diverse cast of characters who hold believes on all spectrums.

Imagine, someone who talks to people about what they are interested in, what they've devoted their life to. Only to be shit on because it's misinformation. It's a clown world and if you don't like the Joe Rogan show you're likely a waste of a human who doesn't hold any interesting beliefs.
Can't I just not like it because he's a dumb meathead?
Old 02-13-2022, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't I just not like it because he's a dumb meathead?
Of course but it still says nothing about the caliber of his guests or the value of their conversation.

Gee I really don't want to hear what einstein has to say, because he's being interviewed by JOE ROGAN! Shut him and einstein down!
Old 02-13-2022, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a clown world and if you don't like the Joe Rogan show you're likely a waste of a human who doesn't hold any interesting beliefs.
Please detail some of your own interesting beliefs
Old 02-13-2022, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course but it still says nothing about the caliber of his guests or the value of their conversation
Most of Rogan’s commentary is “whoa”, and “no way!”. At least when I’ve seen him, he just asks the guest a bunch of random questions and acts like it’s the first time he’s ever heard the answer no matter what it’s about…
Old 02-13-2022, 09:55 PM
Banned

Joe Rogan is a Monster Energy Drink that came to life through sheer bropower
Old 02-13-2022, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of Rogan’s commentary is “whoa”, and “no way!”. At least when I’ve seen him, he just asks the guest a bunch of random questions and acts like it’s the first time he’s ever heard the answer no matter what it’s about…
It's so obvious who doesn't watch Joe Rogan and who does. Joe rarely injects his own beliefs in these things. He mostly asks questions, ranging from dumb to thought provoking. The show is about the guests.

I could hear an argument about the shows with his buddies and other comics being different but those are just friends brainstorming live. It's a great show and if you can't find a guest he has interesting, you aren't interesting.
Closed Thread