Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 02-05-2023, 01:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Talking 45 shaman solo spots

Hey guys I've been following the wiki and managed to get my shaman to 45 mostly solo but now I'm hunting for a new area that has good xp and not alot of downtime. I tried specs but most are camped and waiting 6 mins for a spawn is rough when I'm at full hp/Mana. I have a fungi tunic/stick and a jbb so steady xp is what I craaaave
Old 02-05-2023, 01:24 PM
Banned

Do seafuries until they're green (52ish) and make tons of money in the process!

That's what I did on my shaman. Also COM 2nd floor along the ramparts\hallways. Lev over to the central pyramid thing for safe downtime. Jbb is more useful in kunark, many velious mobs of your level range will resist it.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Spirocs in td are really good until low 50s as well. You'll run into the odd druid quader but there's lots of spawns. Much less hp than seafuries but garbage loot
Old 02-05-2023, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide has lots of spots for Shaman (and other classes) at level 45 (or at other levels).

Currently when I plug in "Shaman" and "45", I see five spots: Outside Karnor's in DL, Kedge entrance, Yeti caves in DL (this is a great one for you right now, but it will green out in a couple levels), Grobb (if you're a Barbarian or Iksar this camp has good loot), and WL geonids (also pretty good loot, but you will be on the low-end level-wise for this camp ... you might want to try the nearby tar goos also).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-05-2023, 02:02 PM
Banned

Forgot about kedge entrance, I did at least one level there on my sham and got a darksea harpoon in the process. Splitting entrance can be tricky, but you can just pull a few mobs, root one right near the zoneline, zone, and then zone back in and usually the rooted one will be safely split off that way. Repeat until whole entrance room is nicely split up. Very good xp.
Old 02-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgot about kedge entrance, I did at least one level there on my sham and got a darksea harpoon in the process. Splitting entrance can be tricky, but you can just pull a few mobs, root one right near the zoneline, zone, and then zone back in and usually the rooted one will be safely split off that way. Repeat until whole entrance room is nicely split up. Very good xp.
I went there but there was mostly green at entrance that gave no xp :/ gonna give seafuries a shot
Old 02-05-2023, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

freeport guards
Old 02-05-2023, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
freeport guards
This is what I came yo post. Get a Jbb and just use mana to root and jbb to spam. Zero downtime and after your done you will be none kos in north freeport.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what I came yo post. Get a Jbb and just use mana to root and jbb to spam. Zero downtime and after your done you will be none kos in north freeport.
gonna go there now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] luckily I got a jbb yesterday!
Old 02-09-2023, 09:20 PM
Aviak

Skyshrine is pretty sweet for a shaman since very few mobs cast.