Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2022, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

I have a couple of the "cooling" ones from tempur-pedic. They're wonderful if you're like me and always flipping to the cool side of your pillow. Pretty sure it's the "cloud breeze" model. They go on sale for 50% off often, so don't let the msrp scare you.

-Mcoy
Old 02-23-2022, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of politics.

I just grabbed two mypillows for the old lady and myself. I've heard mixed reviews but used a Jack Pesobic code for a big discount.

Anyone tried them who can separate pillow quality and their politics?
Sleep on one 4-5 times a year when I visit my dad.

My daughter, son, and I all have better and more expensive at home. My daughter and I are both in the "okay" category.

My son liked it enough that he asked for one from his grandparents for Christmas. He also tells them that the pillow whispers to him while he sleeps about how Sleepy Joe stole the election.

Compared to the $10-$20 pillows from Target that my dad would otherwise have, they're pretty decent. If you're switching from a high-end pillow you're already used to thinking these are some miracle, you will probably be disappointed.
Old 02-23-2022, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you prefer this design over cervical contour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fairly picky about them.
Do you have any recommendations?
Old 02-23-2022, 01:21 PM
Banned

Try sleeping on the ground outside without pillows that is most natural!

I replied b4 u posted. Not @chu blake
Old 02-23-2022, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He also tells them that the pillow whispers to him while he sleeps about how Sleepy Joe stole the election.
I smiled
Old 02-23-2022, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you prefer this design over cervical contour?

I have yet to be able to fit any pillow in my cervix
Old 02-23-2022, 01:47 PM
Banned

We have the tech to make pillows that whisper and listen 2 us. Let's do it. They can even be 5G

*cackles madly*
Old 02-23-2022, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Did I post cringe or something?

Why pillows
Old 02-23-2022, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great to see that from the Muslim community. Genuinely didn't know. It was silly of me to make that leap of Muslims. Islam has good people in it and they certainly are in need of a reform to get the lunatics out.
Yes, imagine what else you may have your mind closed to... (hint: lots)
Old 02-23-2022, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite one I have now is some "Therapedic" brand one I found at Bed Bath & Beyond, I think it was like $100, and it's the kind that is cool on one side with the gel pack stuff and regular on the other. It's fairly firm, those work best for me.

I generally give it a B, though, nothing is ever perfect. I sleep on my side, I jam a pillow between my knees sometimes to force my spine into alignment. I've thought about trying one of those weird shaped side sleeper pillows like one of these: https://www.thesleepjudge.com/roundu...-hole-reviews/

But I'm not sure I wanna spend the money. Plus my wife might hate some giant pillow, we still have a queen bed, and the two cats plus her and me it gets a bit busy
Closed Thread