Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im so sick of this the democrats are the bad guys!
Are you actually expecting to change anyone's mind?
Old 02-01-2022, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2022, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The democrats contested trumps win in 2016.
you said it was normal election shenanigans when red team did it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The democrats contested trumps win in 2016.

Not to mention 2 fake impeachments.

Im so sick of this the democrats are the bad guys!
Remind me when they told the vice president to throw out the results or discussed having the military seize voting machines from red states.
Old 02-01-2022, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remind me when they told the vice president to throw out the results or discussed having the military seize voting machines from red states.
Or worked directly with state political parties to submit knowingly forged elector certificates

Or dangle pardon's for anyone who violently defends one guilty and corrupt politicians interest
Old 02-01-2022, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many times do I have to tell you that yes we are aware, trump tried asking if we could do everything including throwing the kitchen sink at the election, and guess what they did: nothing illegal.

and that's that now get over it, the impeachments ACTUALLY happened and were a political sham and a corrupt use of power and the traitors that were involved should be taken away!
Old 02-01-2022, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or worked directly with state political parties to submit knowingly forged elector certificates
Hyperbole and hogwash.

This is conspiracy theory like, there is some gigantic organized secret conspiracy that reaches so far volunteers are involved in it and all the paperwork is submitted and right in the open, but its all fake and illegal and a crime!

It's like flat earthers or Qanoners. Believe me, the arguments and line of reasoning are the same I know.

Kids today should should learn this valuable lesson:

If you go out to the same field and play the same game with people you call retard conspiracy theorists: you're in the same league boyo's

Quote:
Or dangle pardon's for anyone who violently defends one guilty and corrupt politicians interest
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3123181...arges-dropped/
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-01-2022 at 02:37 PM..
Old 02-01-2022, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
How many times do I have to tell you that yes we are aware, trump tried asking if we could do everything including throwing the kitchen sink at the election, and guess what they did: nothing illegal.

and that's that now get over it, the impeachments ACTUALLY happened and were a political sham and a corrupt use of power and the traitors that were involved should be taken away!
the second one was very good, don't remember why the 1st one.
Old 02-01-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Trump attempted to start a coup against his own country, as Republicans are wont to do.
Old 02-01-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump attempted to start a coup against his own country, as Republicans are wont to do.
2 fake impeachments from a democrat majority was the real coup.

one day the history books will prove me right.
Closed Thread