Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Aviak

Default Problems logging into character

So my net crashed while zoning from lavastorm to solB when my net came back on and i tried to connect to p1999 server *other servers let me connect* I would get an unknown error has occurred message so I restarted my computer and modem however this did not help and still got the same error.

So I ipconfig released renewed and flushdns and was able to connect to the server repeating this a couple times but could only get to character select for when I tried to enter world on my character it froze and eventually kicked me back to login screen with name and password.

Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated. I've been to solb and lavastorm countless times and obviously have the right files deleted so that is not it.

Now I cant log into the login server either it says the message about sony downtime and scheduled maintenance so I restarted my computer and modem again and it said timeout on the login screen.

Finally resolved its self by having a friend login into my character and log back out and was able to log in sucessfully.
Last edited by holkan; 06-13-2010 at 09:55 PM..