Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2023, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Facts are antisemitic. Y'all are boring as of late.
I see staff here is still cool with this guy's blatant dog whistling, wonder why this forum is a fucking ghost town.
Old 08-26-2023, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your conspiratorial anti-jewish tendency is pretty boring also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfR6S_2lj_U

(this video tends to piss off both crazy left wing people and crazy right wing people, see what you think!)
Man comes to the right conclusion for the wrong damned reason.

"Jews are good because they don't practice Judaism."

🤨
Old 08-26-2023, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're going after his legal team because his legal team appears to have committed crimes-- at least, they have enough evidence to try them. Giuliani in particular was trying to get Georgia election officials to sign fraudulent forms.

Lawyers have to operate not only under the same laws as you or I, they are supposed to adhere to professional rules of conduct like a doctor or any other profession that has a licensing board.
There's no superjail for lawyers. But maybe there should be.
Old 08-26-2023, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ran with the headline and didn't read the article

Typical Botten fail

Pure Comedy
You claiming anything in desperation.

Poor EZ
Old 08-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You claiming anything in desperation.

Poor EZ
lawl like 4 posts now of you attempting to recover and you are failing so badly

Sorry you can't read so good

Better luck next time
Old 08-26-2023, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the biggest cheerleader for the dems on this forum after botten. Surprising you claim not to be a dem.

Regardless of how you feel about Mr. Orange man. The fact that they can go after his legal team is highly suspect. What freedoms and rights do we as Americans have if we can't even have legal guidance? It's easy to watch it happen to someone you don't like and think "it'll never happen to me" until it does. All this signals to most Americans is that America has fallen.
Nah, the general sentiment here is "idiot reactionary" and idiot reactionaries assume my consistent criticism of conservative bullshit = support for Democrats. It doesn't.

They usually just don't know how to perceive problems without the partisan lens, that's precisely what the billionaires need them to see.

America dug its own grave the moment Trump won the Republican nomination, I just hope my family and I survive the coming transition.
Old 08-26-2023, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2023, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Willing to accept this despite my general disdain for prison IF we can also put cops in superjail
Old 08-26-2023, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure there used to be a guy on P99 who was playing from a Swedish or Norwegian prison
Old 08-26-2023, 05:21 PM
Banned

I could see certain right-wing forum personalities finding a lot of common ground with Anders Breivik
Closed Thread