Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2023, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, keep nominating a guy who brags about grabbing women by the genitals and wondering why they refuse to vote for the fatass.

Just read a headline about how GOPtards want the country to default and I was reminded that Trump bullied your party chair into dropping the Romney from her name (and she fucking did it).
you have a real problem with projecting strawmans unto other people and playing loose with facts

i'm quite literally a registered democrat i think ive pointed that out about 5 times to you now.

Trump won after the billy bush tapes came out, that how much people disliked Hillary. just because I'm critical of the worst president since Bush jr doesn't make me a Trump supporter. it makes me someone upset the opposition is so fucking bad at their job that trump is most likely going to get a 2nd term and spoiler alert retard, they don't actually care. they will be able to raise more money for themselves with him in the white house that they actually want it to happen because nobody seems to be in panic mode trying to find someone to replace Grandpa and CNN and MSNBC want trump to win for ratings obviously and are going to help him.

maybe the party shouldn't rob someone that could have actually won (Bernie) from the nomination next time due to their greed and corruption but now Trump has a 1 term record to run on that's actually impressive due to Paul Ryan and Mcconnell doing actual politics and governing in a competent manner compared to the Biden admin that hasn't accomplished fucking anything other than fucking shit up and being more concerned about ruining woman's sports and other loser issues than running a country.
Old 05-25-2023, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, keep nominating a guy who brags about grabbing women by the genitals and wondering why they refuse to vote for the fatass.
I'm not even a trump fan, but he was making a point about how women often have double standards when it comes to wealth and fame; if you're wealthy and famous they sometimes *let* you grab em by the pussy. He wasn't advocating grabbing women against their will. He was saying "I can't believe what they'll let you do if you're rich and famous"

It was quite an astute observation about the influence of rampant materialism, and indeed capitalism, on society. It was downright lib, actually.
Old 05-25-2023, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 21912
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-25-2023, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

People need to grok that Biden runs an administration that is currently operating the decimation of 100 years of Russian military dreams of empire. Poland, Czech Republic, of course Ukraine, Georgia across the Black Sea, Germany now. Britain was born to fight anything. It's pretty damn massive. The volunteer corps alone is like from the Spanish Civil War.

This is what a world war looks like when you contain it. That is hard to do. But Putin walked 80 years of military capital into an 80year old buzzsaw designed to chew up said materiel.

Biden. People need to grow up. It's as if no one ever worked in a competitive organization. Biden is leading an administration. The adminsitration is currently fulfilling the wet dream of every graduate of numerous military academies around the free world since your grandparents were in diapers.

Grandpa. Grow up. It's big business. He's familiar with it. It's a gigantic death and money machine. That is what we are.

Look at the currency rates and smile. Look long term. Compare to other countries. You start to see a pattern. WE always win. The US dollar is the gold of fiat currency.

Every capitol city in the developing world, which are always safe for travel, consistently run at <1/3 US cost of living. So. You can turn a one month vacation into a three month vacation. (90 days is the standard tourist visa limit, so that's the market).

If you like to follow currency markets, you can go ahead and secure a long term stay at current rates, if you think the rates might becomne less favorable. The fucking British Pound is the peg boy at the let's do shots and drink each other's piss party. They like to run 2 dollars to the pound, often could get to 2 and a half!

Pound has been hanging around 75 cents. Time to visit England.

Yeah, I'm rolling.

Biden.

Seriously? Biden is going to make the 7th fleet sad?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's childish. Power is measured in tonnage, and power is managed by hundreds.

Do we gots teh power?

GTFO. We live in a uni-polar world and China and Russia with their dreams of muti-polarity can just try and float *one* operational aircraft carrier. Until then stfu I say.

"Biden is old." Jesus going down on Mary get a grip.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 05-25-2023 at 02:21 PM..
Old 05-25-2023, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

I know I know. "God will get you for that!" Maude is a voice of moderation we all could benefit from. Festina Lente, as the old Halben Hall at Harvard says.
Old 05-25-2023, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

IS

WE

GETTING

DESANTIS
Old 05-25-2023, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have a real problem with projecting strawmans unto other people and playing loose with facts

i'm quite literally a registered democrat i think ive pointed that out about 5 times to you now.

Trump won after the billy bush tapes came out, that how much people disliked Hillary. just because I'm critical of the worst president since Bush jr doesn't make me a Trump supporter. it makes me someone upset the opposition is so fucking bad at their job that trump is most likely going to get a 2nd term and spoiler alert retard, they don't actually care. they will be able to raise more money for themselves with him in the white house that they actually want it to happen because nobody seems to be in panic mode trying to find someone to replace Grandpa and CNN and MSNBC want trump to win for ratings obviously and are going to help him.

maybe the party shouldn't rob someone that could have actually won (Bernie) from the nomination next time due to their greed and corruption but now Trump has a 1 term record to run on that's actually impressive due to Paul Ryan and Mcconnell doing actual politics and governing in a competent manner compared to the Biden admin that hasn't accomplished fucking anything other than fucking shit up and being more concerned about ruining woman's sports and other loser issues than running a country.
Personally, I liked your previous account's shtick better tbh registered Democrat over here simping for Epstein's pal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2023, 02:48 PM
Banned

Sig
Old 05-25-2023, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can’t spell God without an _

You often spell but as butt

But you are more than willing to go full rebellion.

Crazy.
I know its not politic butt I am actchually v retarded
Old 05-25-2023, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know its not politic butt I am actchually v retarded
Thought you left? aren't ya? Jib did
Closed Thread