Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2023, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

The only thing I can rely on Trump supporters for is not seeing a problem with a guy saying he'd like to date his own daughter.
Old 01-29-2023, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing I can rely on Trump supporters for is not seeing a problem with a guy saying he'd like to date his own daughter.
Biden forced his teenage daughter to shower with him.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2023, 07:13 PM
Banned

Has the Tyre Nichols thing been discussed ITT yet ngl

I've been a victim of police brutality while being white to the point where strangers on the street came up and started cursing out the cops because they witnessed the entire thing (I went outside of a bar to get cell reception; had 2 completely sober people with me who were going to drive me home). Police outside told me to put my hands behind my back, I immediately complied and was just like uh okay.

The people who were supposed to be driving me home came outside and asked what was going on, and they arrested one of them too for pissing them off, and when i stood up (I was sitting on the hood of the police car handcuffed), and stood up when I saw them manhandling this woman, I instantly got tasered in the back, and the cops started kicking me in the ribs and face while im face down and handcuffed

at this point complete strangers who are watching the whole thing run up screaming and ask the police why theyre doing this because i didnt do anything etc.
cops threaten to taser and arrest them too

I get to the jail and find out the guards there hate the local cops and said they do this every weekend, and how they hang out outside certain bars looking to taser people because theyre allowed to taser so many people on the weekends without having to explain why they did it

but yeah, to justify all that, they ended up charging me with assault on a police officer even though i fully complied and was handcuffed, i ended up having to hire a lawyer and paid 25k to get the charges dropped and actually wanted to sue the police department but my lawyer said i should just let it go (recently saw the same lawyer on the news, hes in prison for money laundering lmao)

but that was my main complaint with BLM, they would try to say a white person cant experience police brutality, and its like bitch I have lmao

but i find the tyre nichols thing more ironic because like, the way those police officers acted was super unprofessional, and people are saying it wasnt racially motivated because they were black, but they were calling the dude the n-word while beating him, so i kind of have my doubts about that

like if he had been a white man would this have happened, idek
and if the police officers had been white and did and said the same things, imagine the outrage from the left lol

the george floyd thing was more sketchy because even though it was cruel and inhumane (even if you think he died of an overdose, how many of you would have knelt on his neck that long?)

but this is like straight up police brutality, and its like a better argument for BLM, but the problem is, the cops were also black

black on black violence has always been a huge problem in the US tho, and it gets ignored and you get called a racist for bringing it up
i would love to see police reform, prob more than anyone. like why do we even give them tasers? Originally they justified giving police tasers because they would save lives, and that they would only use them in situations where they would otherwise use a firearm, but that's never the case. They use tasers as torture devices. that recent case where the black dude got tasered and died... like whether he was breaking the law or not, was it necessary to taser that dude? Would people have died if he hadn't been tasered? Reality is no.

Cops should learn BJJ btw, would be a lot easier to handcuff someone compared to bludgeoning them and tasering them lmao.
Old 01-29-2023, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

^drugs
Old 01-29-2023, 09:13 PM
Banned

dylan roof got hamburgers
Old 01-29-2023, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dylan roof got hamburgers
How many more appeal he got?
Old 01-30-2023, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many more appeal he got?
Dunno but digging around it surprises me to see he has lawyers, like, plural. He fired his attorneys at some point or something. Wonder where a guy like that gets funding to hire multiple rounds of lawyers.
Old 01-30-2023, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My mom says he's obviously ok because he's allowed back on "real" social media and hasn't said anything crazy.

-Mcoy
Old 01-30-2023, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno but digging around it surprises me to see he has lawyers, like, plural. He fired his attorneys at some point or something. Wonder where a guy like that gets funding to hire multiple rounds of lawyers.
Public defenders. You paid for it congrats!
Old 01-30-2023, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

I guess some of those 5 cops had records and were let on the force because it was unfair that people from certain areas were being profiled out of jobs. So the city relaxed their hiring qualifications.

It wasn't white supremacy, it was wokeness.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://youtu.be/0Wywh0EumXI
Closed Thread