Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2023, 01:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans won the popular vote.

Sorry you're retarded. Hope nothing helps.
in the House.

I'm real sorry you took the bait.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume it's anyone even vaguely related to the war effort in Vietnam.

Now they make our shirts so who really won? (The answer is both)
I believe the Vietnamese have the highest approval of the US now too.

They're like 1 or 2, I forget.
Planar Protector

It’s also racist to spell my name incorrectly. Vowels are sacred to my people so now I must employ scaphism against you
Old 01-29-2023, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry you're retarded. Hope nothing helps.
Registered Republicans won the popular vote in the House, but those same people voted for Democrats in the Senate (and Sleepy Joe during the previous election). Because they'd rather cross party lines than stick around with the rest of you Trumptards.
Old 01-29-2023, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I believe the Vietnamese have the highest approval of the US now too.

They're like 1 or 2, I forget.
Yeah because they’re next to China. Only Iran and Russia are dumb enough to choose China (fry you in egg rolls) over the US (make you mine our resources). Imperialism sucks but one is objectively worse
Old 01-29-2023, 01:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in the House.

Yeah, they won the popular vote.

Where's the lie?
Old 01-29-2023, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My point was I think they put us in growing economic units whereas other people can be born into and “stuck” in areas of decline

But that points stands in Detroit and an Indian reservation as well as eastern Kentucky or West Virginia. Race is just one criterion and it probably (in my opinion) isn’t the useful one.
You could seriously get a full ride to any school if you were born on an Indian reservation, and the Indian gaming commission makes 10s of billions of dollars a year.

There is no reason that Indian reservations should even have poverty issues.

None.

Sorry the guy who thinks Vietnamese and Indian people are predisposed to owning shitty hotels and nailsalons thinks me calling out a 40 billion dollar a year industry exploitative is racist.
Old 01-29-2023, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
in the House.

It's really starting to feel like we're going in circles here, but why would someone who worships a guy who was buddies with the world's most famous pedophile be disingenuous? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2023, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah because they’re next to China. Only Iran and Russia are dumb enough to choose China (fry you in egg rolls) over the US (make you mine our resources). Imperialism sucks but one is objectively worse
Same with India.

Proximity can determine being an ally with someone, but China keeps fighting India, which will push them right into our arms.
Old 01-29-2023, 01:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really starting to feel like we're going in circles here, but why would someone who worships a guy who was buddies with the world's most famous pedophile be disingenuous? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

More people voted for them over Democrats.
Closed Thread