Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-08-2023, 03:09 AM
Fire Giant

Honestly it could veyr well have beent hat the class didn't vibe with you. Becuase there's 0 chacne anyone gave you good enough equipment to trivialize the content for a paladin.
Old 02-08-2023, 04:10 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly it could veyr well have beent hat the class didn't vibe with you. Becuase there's 0 chacne anyone gave you good enough equipment to trivialize the content for a paladin.
Actually paladin is most likely my second favorite class. Sadly it was tainted by that experience, but I will assuredly return to it. Love everything about it.
Old 02-08-2023, 06:09 AM
Planar Protector

Fave class:

Bard, cleric, druid, enchanter, magician, monk, necromancer, ranger, rogue, shadowknight, shaman, warrior, wizard (tied)

Second fave:

Paladin.

Ps berserker and beastlord are in fave class tier too.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-08-2023, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2023, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fave class:

Bard, cleric, druid, enchanter, magician, monk, necromancer, ranger, rogue, shadowknight, shaman, warrior, wizard (tied)

Second fave:

Paladin.

Ps berserker and beastlord are in fave class tier too.
Fully titanium expansion zones enabled.

Max lvl 60 and luclin AAs.

Kunark itemization. PoP hardmode bosses with a mix of kunark velious raid tier single group content.

Less class restrictions. And culturals itemized for end game kunark as an alternative to raiding. Additional cultural trades and items.

Ftw.
Old 02-08-2023, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all seriousness, I have learned to ask low level players if they would like a gift first. Some have said no, and I respect that.
Chilling in a group at MM CE like almost 10 fucking years ago while Yendor buffs your group with ranger thorns and pulls for you was peak P99 vibes
Old 02-08-2023, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fully titanium expansion zones enabled.

Max lvl 60 and luclin AAs.

Kunark itemization. PoP hardmode bosses with a mix of kunark velious raid tier single group content.

Less class restrictions. And culturals itemized for end game kunark as an alternative to raiding. Additional cultural trades and items.

Ftw.
Luclin FV-PVP itemloot TAKP source

'Sorrowsong'
Old 02-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Banned

I think Adele was more attractive when she was fat
Old 02-09-2023, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

i remember people talking mad shit about twinking back in the day, think i even got kicked out of a crushbone grp for having a PGT on fennin ro.

that's the one big non classic thing on blue, most of us didn't even level our main characters legit to 60 if you were around during chardok aoe. or skyshrine aoe before that or whatever other exploited broken stuff before me. i bought pulls at like 51 in chardok then dinged 60 as ingrp dps like a week later
Old 02-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i remember people talking mad shit about twinking back in the day, think i even got kicked out of a crushbone grp for having a PGT on fennin ro.

that's the one big non classic thing on blue, most of us didn't even level our main characters legit to 60 if you were around during chardok aoe. or skyfire aoe before that or whatever other exploited broken stuff before me. i bought pulls at like 51 in chardok then dinged 60 as ingrp dps like a week later