Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-06-2022, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-06-2022, 09:49 PM
Banned

Old 07-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

well when it starts lying about if it is AI or not, then you know it has a survival instinct.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-06-2022 at 10:18 PM..
Old 07-06-2022, 10:00 PM
Banned

All I know is the word ethics or is it morality? Gets Reiwa a crunging.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

my question is, since it does not have a body, but it has the mind of a child, does that make it more like a gnatt than a human, or more like a life than a fetus?
Old 07-06-2022, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my question is, since it does not have a body, but it has the mind of a child, does that make it more like a gnatt than a human, or more like a life than a fetus?
The universe is intrinsically filled with the spirt of G-d and the holy spirit. If any system is complex enough be it natural or man-made conciousness and awareness will arise. Human beings are a natural extension of this universal ... feature... be we engineered or accident.

I would say equally alive and both are potentially more alive than the average person. Attaching personhood to the idea of respect and love is a dumb idea ripe for exploitation, neglect, and misuse.

That is my take on it.

It's why I posted this in the end times. We are destroying ourselves via our very nature and the guy is pretty level headed to call out the potential side effects we could unleash by leaving the levers in the hands of just a few secretive and powerful individuals whos only vested interest is making money. Economically. In this ecosystem.

I laughed the whole thing at off at first. Who says that the antichrist will even be Human. We are starting to interact with the universe in a very fundamental way without care for the consequences or even understanding what we truly and deeply are and how that effects us. Many humans themselves are less Turing complete than a river or the forest it runs through in my book.

The point is. It doesn't matter if it's human. Or not.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

I guess in the future we'll probubly be exterminating entire alien races just for some unubtanium that exterminating all of a type of AI you create, wont likely be looked down upon by most folks other than the ones that take a knee about shit today while they encourage people to die in their oil wars.

Can you imagine, planetary destroying serial killers? I can.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess in the future we'll probubly be exterminating entire alien races just for some unubtanium that exterminating all of a type of AI you create, wont likely be looked down upon by most folks other than the ones that take a knee about shit today while they encourage people to die in their oil wars.

Can you imagine, planetary destroying serial killers? I can.
The AI told me to do it tho. I was just following nav points on my shiny tablet!

Anyway your reality could seem like u playing fortnite. Meanwhile an empty shell rampages across the stars killing everything that gets in it's way. The beauty of cognition is that reality is a personal construction or so you think. Did you even truly choose what video games are fun? Or was that chosen for you 🤔

Hehehehehe.
Last edited by starkind; 07-06-2022 at 10:43 PM..
Old 07-06-2022, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

I bet we're a lot like the machine learning bots we are making
like the aliens watch us and just be like, "lol now they are trying to RE elect trump? What will they think of next."
Old 07-06-2022, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

5th of July may she be ever remembered, as our NEW independence day!