Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2021, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Apparently Biden has an approval rating of 43% lmao.
Old 09-22-2021, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way too high.
Old 09-22-2021, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bombing a couple of kids on your way out of Afghanistan probably didn't help. Here is some poll numbers https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...g-poll-numbers
Old 09-22-2021, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

this whole thread

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2021, 08:56 PM
Kobold

Iso source for Biden approval rating please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], 100% sure its higher than trump in all 4 terms

Edit I eat my words he is 6 points below trumps highest approval rating.

Keep in mind trumps lowest approval rating was also 34 lawl (2/3 disapproved)

Oh wow... that was before jan 16th that trump had a 34% approval rating

Hopefully less than 1/5th but I know the cultists will ride him until the end
Last edited by blindedsoul; 09-22-2021 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: Edit woops apparantly he fell just under trumps highest approval rating in all 4 terms
Old 09-22-2021, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iso source for Biden approval rating please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], 100% sure its higher than trump in all 4 terms

Edit I eat my words he is 6 points below trumps highest approval rating.

Keep in mind trumps lowest approval rating was also 34 lawl (2/3 disapproved)

Oh wow... that was before jan 16th that trump had a 34% approval rating

Hopefully less than 1/5th but I know the cultists will ride him until the end
I don't know how the convo became about orange dude when they were talking about Biden's approval rating, but you got a source for your numbers?
Old 09-22-2021, 09:45 PM
Banned

I don't really care about trump, like at all, but approval rating isn't a very useful number generally.

*However*, when biden was apparently the most popular presidential candidate in american history, receiving millions more votes than Obama even did, it does take on a certain meaning. And he hasn't even been in office a year.

Bottom line is Biden is even worse than trump. People are so rabidly deranged against trump, they don't even care though. Oh dear, he had a crass personality! Who cares. Were his policies better? Yes, like every single one. They wanted to spite trump so bad, they elected somebody worse. Great state american political discourse is in, it really gives me hope.
Old 09-22-2021, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this whole thread

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-22-2021, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really care about trump, like at all, but approval rating isn't a very useful number generally.

*However*, when biden was apparently the most popular presidential candidate in american history, receiving millions more votes than Obama even did, it does take on a certain meaning. And he hasn't even been in office a year.

Bottom line is Biden is even worse than trump. People are so rabidly deranged against trump, they don't even care though. Oh dear, he had a crass personality! Who cares. Were his policies better? Yes, like every single one. They wanted to spite trump so bad, they elected somebody worse. Great state american political discourse is in, it really gives me hope.
Oh the computer-Satan says the president isn't popular.

Guess I'll echo it's thoughts ☺️
Old 09-22-2021, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yea I can get behind that. It's like some of these folks are still stuck in a groundhog election day and everyone else has moved on and are looking at everything burning and how much gas costs and wondering what happened

Then when you go "Hey guys, it kinda sucks now. I know Orange Dude not in office, but this kinda really sucks bad. Like who actually voted for this guy?" they just type racist and act like they won a debate or something

Gotta be bergers
Closed Thread