Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2021, 12:06 PM
Banned

Attachment 15494

Attachment 15495

Attachment 15496
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 08-28-2021, 12:16 PM
Banned

Ohhh my.. someone is a victim. Poor baby! Where is that boot strap mentality? Cant just freedom yourself out of this one? Why not??

Does your pussy get chapped from the mask?? Awwwhhhhh
Old 08-28-2021, 12:25 PM
Banned

OOOHHHH I get it now..

You think that companies should be FORCED to take you as a patron. That they should be FORCED to breath in the diseased trash coming from your mouth. You really are a christian.. most selfish people ive ever met.

I wouldnt invite a fucking plague space marine into my shop, damn sure wouldnt invite you.

Take the advice of the dead, dont wear a mask it looks stupid when you're all alive wearing it. Everyone in heaven and hell are making fun of the mask people.. You know, the dead people. LOLLOLOLOL
Old 08-28-2021, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Ben Garrison is so gay for Trump it's hard to watch.
Old 08-28-2021, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OOOHHHH I get it now..

You think that companies should be FORCED to take you as a patron. That they should be FORCED to breath in the diseased trash coming from your mouth. You really are a christian.. most selfish people ive ever met.

I wouldnt invite a fucking plague space marine into my shop, damn sure wouldnt invite you.

Take the advice of the dead, dont wear a mask it looks stupid when you're all alive wearing it. Everyone in heaven and hell are making fun of the mask people.. You know, the dead people. LOLLOLOLOL
Attachment 15497
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 08-28-2021, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OOOHHHH I get it now..

Covid isn't that dangerous. The fact you invoke words like "plague" is very telling. You actually think that's what it is.

It's a bad cold at worst. Bad colds also kill old people and the immunocompromised. Nobody said *ANYTHING* about masks prior to this though. Why didn't we? It's completely incoherent and cultish at this point. You are deeply embedded in the covid cult man, and I worry for you. Break out, free your mind. Get the vaccine if it makes you feel better. Live your life again.
Old 08-28-2021, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Covid is all about the money. They played your emotions to get you scared just like they did with 9/11 and you all took the bait and ran with it. All over a freaking cold.

Who's making the money?

-Delivery services like Uber eats, Grub Hub, and Amazon getting a huge increase as people avoid dining out and going to stores.
-Zoom making a killing off of the increased activity now that jobs are forced to work from home.
-Internet providers selling upgraded packages for more activity online.
-Big Pharma companies selling beta vaccines.
-Masks being sold world wide has enriched businesses that only recently made sales in a few countries.
These are just the tip of the iceberg btw as most of the corporations in the U.S and our media (which is a propaganda machine and always has been) are in bed with China who is playing the long slow game.

They got you dumb fucks in the palm of their hand. 2016 was the demo to see how hard they could lie to your face and all of you hyper political morons thinking the government is like a sports team fell for it.

Its a big club and you aint in it.
Last edited by Nocht; 08-28-2021 at 02:08 PM..
Old 08-28-2021, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Ok so Uber and Grub hub, in conjunction with Zoom, and with an agreement with the internet providers and big pharma, and the saucer people, are forcing manufactures to make masks so we cant put food in our mouths.. in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2021, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

Its more about increasing their profit margins by screwing with people. No different than what the tobacco companies have done for decades now. We are just a money sponge to be squeezed dry and then tossed aside.

The removal of dinner is on the horizon too as they transition us from actual food into drinking spinach broccoli earthworm anus smoothies.
Old 08-28-2021, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

I just couldn't resist.

I agree, sooner or later we all gonna die because this system is not self correcting.
Closed Thread