Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is well known around these boards you're a convicted pedophile and to be avoided at all costs.
Curious that you accuse all Biden voters of being pedophiles but continue to enthusiastically support Epstein's BFF.
Old 06-20-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

No I am just accusing you of it.

Will really make people question all the times you bring up trump having sex with his family, and pedo island too. So its a win/win.
Old 06-20-2022, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seem to remember me being against the riots and you being for em. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
random people who are just going about their lives would be the primary victim in a civil war sequel

very different from smashing cop cars, rushing capitol buildings out of ignorance, or threatening supreme court justices

yes i realize the riots i approve of do sometimes smush innocent folks too, but a civil war would get really dirty. if texas secedes, i hope the usa just lets them go. but when the GOP starts doing concentration camps on texan soil, well, it'll change
Old 06-20-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FINA members widely adopted a new “gender inclusion policy” on Sunday that only permits swimmers who transitioned before age 12 to compete in women’s events.
If that is the case then rules in a swimming match are the least of concern. Snip the kids before puberty (abuse) or make a mockery out of sports. Seems they can only do bad things.
Old 06-20-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
random people who are just going about their lives would be the primary victim in a civil war sequel

very different from smashing cop cars, rushing capitol buildings out of ignorance, or threatening supreme court justices

yes i realize the riots i approve of do sometimes smush innocent folks too, but a civil war would get really dirty. if texas secedes, i hope the usa just lets them go. but when the GOP starts doing concentration camps on texan soil, well, it'll change
uh, just so you know the civil war will be exactly like the 100 days of riots and they likely will start from the next ones as the riots breach livingrooms and homes as they were starting to at the end of 2020.

Even in Ukraine people are going to the beach to picnic, today. So it will be a lot like those riots, but you just have to be prepared that the riots will be happening in the suburbs often.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-20-2022 at 02:44 PM..
Old 06-20-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that is the case then rules in a swimming match are the least of concern. Snip the kids before puberty (abuse) or make a mockery out of sports. Seems they can only do bad things.
The titles say you gotta let 'em. Dunno.
Old 06-20-2022, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
uh, just so you know the civil war will be exactly like the 100 days of riots and they likely will start from the next ones as the riots breach livingrooms and homes as they were starting to at the end of 2020.

Even in Ukraine people are going to the beach to picnic, today. So it will be a lot like those riots.
i think it would get a lot worse, remember how they had to burn atlanta to the ground last time?

i hope it doesn't happen
Old 06-20-2022, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think it would get a lot worse, remember how they had to burn atlanta to the ground last time?

i hope it doesn't happen
Youll have CHOPs all over the country, and shootings at them but over all people wont be running around swinging from powerlines shooting machine guns, they will try to maintain order, like the cartel does.

It will be like BLM riots + chop everywhere with some cartel block violence and militias.

Both sides will be trying to convince the middle that they are the rational sane ones. (neither of them are though so it will go on and on until the antichrist or something swoops in)
Old 06-20-2022, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Even in Ukraine people are going to the beach to picnic, today. So it will be a lot like those riots, but you just have to be prepared that the riots will be happening in the suburbs often.
Old 06-20-2022, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

youtube: boom roasted

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: I will be doing that but on twitch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit edit: damn the #istandwiththeunion crowd was cold blooded:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-20-2022 at 02:52 PM..
Closed Thread