Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Seems alot of work to try and extort 3k from people. Having to camp a rapier, then give away 300p...

good luck sir.

I enchant things...
Old 09-22-2010, 03:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's from Texas..hes used to shooting anyone to annoys him
Judging by the way he posts he would more likely shoot his own dick off before hitting anyone else. This is an amazing feat for obvious reasons.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 AM
Fire Giant

325pp to piss on the shoes of bored, greedy mages in OOT seems like a bargain to me.

This will be 10x more amusing and lucrative when ppl start effing with epics if they become multi-questable, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:51 AM
VIP / Contributor

Gonna throw out a little common sense that I had to sprinkle someone's way today:
Quote:
You say, '#viewpetition ######'
[Petition ######, Sep 22, 04:05 AM, Nooblet (Nooblet'sAccount), 50 High Elf Magician oot (Online)]
I want to know if i will get in trouble for loading Hasten with gold and a rapier out of protest to shaman and druids camping AC
You told Nooblet, 'think about it. how would you like it if i showed up to where you work and started causing problems because i didnt like the color shirt some other customer was wearing. that's about what it compares to. doesnt matter what class is camping the ac, it's going to go to someone who needs it. you gum up the works, you just make the line longer'
Nooblet tells you, 'yeah.... Youre right man.'
Nooblet tells you, '<3 u man..Im glad i petitioned and asked before i started doing it.. because.. yeha. it would have caused some shit ... anyways, thanks for the reasoning'
Old 09-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Did anyone else read it with a Russian accent?
Old 09-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

I'm glad that 99% of the people read this as the joke it was supposed to be.

To the other 1% - try looking at the tag at the bottom of the post before getting all huffy. Or consider the fact that this idea is so utterly impractical (325pp + a shadowed rapier drop AND locating hasten every day) and so easy to get around (kill hasten) that anyone who actually tried this plan would probably be doing it out of sheer nerdrage and wouldn't even be open to bribes. I'm looking at you, poster #6.

Anyway, thanks to the awesome coders on the staff who are constantly widening the scope of this project to include things that we didn't think we'd ever see on an emu - or even live for that matter! (Boats, anyone?)

Happy MQing.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad that 99% of the people read this as the joke it was supposed to be.
Closed Thread