Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2022, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Religion is *really* dumb, but I'm a fan of live and let live, and I don't care what you do in the comfort of your own home or church, as long as you don't try to brainwash my children. (I don't have children, if it wasn't obvious).

However, invoking your religious beliefs in connection with ANYTHING with ANY practical relation to day to day matters, government, morality, etc, should be a bigger faux pas than shitting your pants in public and eating it.

We need to liberate popular morality from religion, like most of Europe somewhat has. Religion is, and always has been, a completely garbage source of morals. Don't forget Jesus' very respectable morality was just an adaptation of Greek cynicism, until modern evangelicals shat all over it with supply side Jesus.

Want to sit in a monastery your whole life praying and trying to get closer to God? (You don't, because you're not pious and you don't actually give a fuck). Be my guest. Just keep your dumb bullshit out of my government, courts, and laws.
Hey the church was the state before the state was the state, ganif!
Old 12-09-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no way to prove this one way or the other, so I will just pretend you haven't said it.

I think assuming humans are inherently evil leaves the door open for evil.

Do you believe an unbaptized baby goes to hell if it dies?
There's no way to prove man is evil? I mean if you don't believe evil comes from man, where do you think it comes from? Or is that another thing you're laying at the feet of religion?
Old 12-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftist neo-libs can also be Progressive.

It's the main thing that separates them from Conservatives.

Just because you're not a currency-abolishing Bolshevik doesn't mean you're not on the Left (or Progressive)
lmao look at this word salad, leftist neo-liberal progressive Bolsheviks.

No wonder you retards can't appeal to moderates any longer and keep losing elections, the Fox News brain poisoning is terminal.
Old 12-09-2022, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Moderate is code word for little bitch.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao look at this word salad, leftist neo-liberal progressive Bolsheviks.

No wonder you retards can't appeal to moderates any longer and keep losing elections, the Fox News brain poisoning is terminal.
Clinton crime family
Old 12-09-2022, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Not nearly enough buzzwords for the modern conservative, how about let's try Clinton crime grooming pedophile family Twitter files.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Old 12-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no way to prove man is evil? I mean if you don't believe evil comes from man, where do you think it comes from? Or is that another thing you're laying at the feet of religion?
Answer my question and I will answer yours
Old 12-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

come on dudes, if we want to interviene in ukrainet o save innocent people from russia (who are WAY less oppressive than irans gov right now)

we HAVE to stop these 20 year olds from being hanged for protesting in iran.

This is outragious.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
come on dudes, if we want to interviene in ukrainet o save innocent people from russia (who are WAY less oppressive than irans gov right now)

we HAVE to stop these 20 year olds from being hanged for protesting in iran.

This is outragious.
How in the world are you still licking those boots even after Putin's colossal fuckup in Ukraine? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread