Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-winner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point blank, no such thing as vanilla in the fetish community.

Take lactation fetishists; either you like sucking milk out of titties or you don't, you don't even need to practice the fetish as you can satiate yourself with the thousands of videos, pictures, and erotica pertaining to that fetish...

While fapping and blowing your load over your own face. Sounds like a bunch of winners.

If you want to go and eat a turd, go out and eat a turd.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While fapping and blowing your load over your own face. Sounds like a bunch of winners.

If you want to go and eat a turd, go out and eat a turd.
I fapped during a fear clear once.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-winner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fetish clubs so dangerous if you're on the dark side of things, particularly the taboo crowd.
I have a membership to the one in RVA, and even that one isn't really all that extreme. Mostly a dancefloor playing NIN and similar bands that can be danced to, a bar for alcohol (until last call: 1:45am), and a back room where there's a swing, a cross for whipping pepople, and the crippled bathroom stall (set up with lube and condoms).

Occasionally someone will bring out a Violet Wand for some fun. Women have to wear tape over nipples if they go topless. Most of the fetish groups around RVA have their meetings (non-playtime ones) in that back room as well.

Still, fun to be a wallflower in there. Learn quite a bit of what to and not to do, how to and not to act, and watch posers get revealed for the POSes they are (too many pussyhounds).
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 08-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another reason why I don't pay attention to that site as well.

This is why when I want to know something fetishy, I go to the local fetish club and ask people I know who practice.
That's the best way. Local clubs and groups bring specific problems of their own but, in general for most people looking to learn, that's the best and safest way to get good info about something you think you might want to try. And I would suggest never trying anything that could be even remotely damaging or potentially dangerous to a partner without getting good instruction. Like rope bondage, for example.....Seems simple enough and it's where a lot of people start, but you can seriously injure or kill someone if you don't know what you are doing.

Just remember if you are looking to meet someone that "safety" generally means that female sub-types will get warned which male top/dom-types to avoid for whatever reasons. It's human nature and that of society to protect the women and, as you can imagine, there is no shortage of mother hen and white-knight types. Which is fine, but they generally don't warn the guys who the head-case women are and, trust me, there are always plenty of those around. There are self-described "submissive women" who are also the most manipulative, potentially evil human beings you may ever know and they know how to come in under the radar, so take it slow and be careful before you fully let one into your life.

But, yeah, if you are seriously interested in something, find out what your local groups and clubs are about and check it out. Best way to go in most cases. And that's what FetLife is best for...networking for that, but take everything you read on the site with a grain of salt.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the crippled bathroom stall (set up with lube and condoms
http://www.nihilumguild.com/
Old 08-30-2013, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Wekapaug just mad because I see nothing but black and white, and not acknowledging his multiple shades of gray.
Not mad at all, and this isn't an argument, but that's how I know you are clueless.

If you truly are autistic, I meant no offense. It's just that you purport to speak with authority about a subject that, clearly, you have zero experience with besides having read something on the internet.

There is zero black and white in any of this. The only absolutes are standards of conduct between participants, honoring limits, safewords, etc. Beyond that it truly varies greatly from one individual to another and from relationship to relationship. Sorry.

And "vanilla" isn't meant to be an offensive term, and it shoudln't be taken as an insult. It just means "not one of us," basicly.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wekapaug just mad because I see nothing but black and white, and not acknowledging his fifty shades of gray.

see what I did? I made a pun about that fetish book girls read.

I'm contributing to this thread.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

I was wondering how long it would take, Tiggles. lol
Old 08-30-2013, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekapaug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not mad at all, and this isn't an argument, but that's how I know you are clueless.

If you truly are autistic, I meant no offense. It's just that you purport to speak with authority about a subject that, clearly, you have zero experience with besides having read something on the internet.

There is zero black and white in any of this. The only absolutes are standards of conduct between participants, honoring limits, safewords, etc. Beyond that it truly varies greatly from one individual to another and from relationship to relationship. Sorry.

And "vanilla" isn't meant to be an offensive term, and it shoudln't be taken as an insult. It just means "not one of us," basicly.
Right, but that is one facet.

A lot of the stuff I am into such as my enjoyment of gore, is simply felonious. So I stick with guro-eroge, because I can't just abduct someone off the street and eviscerate them like I'm Jack the Ripper.

So in my little fetish world, it REALLY is confined to erotica, forums, and drawn images because the only people that do act them out are serial killers (I guess you could roleplay but you know it's fake so it's not so much of a thrill)

Even in the context of social clubs or fetish clubs, I can't just bring up in casual conversation "oh murder is my thing" because don't you think people might get a super creepy vibe from you?

There are thousands of fetishes but you should be aware there are certain fetishes that if talked about in a public domain shit will get real really quick and those are the extremes you know like necrophilia, bestiality, incest, pedophilia, rape, so on and so on

You know as well as I if anyone brought any of those lists up it would kill the vibe; because those are predator interests.

So while you say "oh you're vanilla cause you don't practice irl" keep in mind there are about a dozen or so fetishes that legally, morally and physically cannot practice.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Banned

I don't really like guro, I'm just proving a point.
Closed Thread