Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 02-16-2024, 07:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say you should berate him for that comment. You berate him for the subsequent comments directly attacking me, which provide no value to this discussion.
You're just a troll with zero social skills. I share my opinion and you feel the need to "Correct" it rather than letting all opinions stand on their own merits and letting the reader decide. So STFU with your holier than though bullshit. I know this won't sink in because again, you are severely socially handicapped, but when everyone thread you are in stinks... it's probably because you're full of shit.
Old 02-16-2024, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok whatever. Let the thread move on. I do not expect anything more will be said to add value from any source (you, me or anyone). You and I actually seem to 100% agree here. The only disconnect was the … situation … evolving between you and Branamil. My perceptions of that situation notwithstanding l, it was not relevant to the purpose of the thread.

We all know that regen is the best choice for a class that converts hp to mana and more efficiently converts that mana back to HP.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just a troll with zero social skills. I share my opinion and you feel the need to "Correct" it rather than letting all opinions stand on their own merits and letting the reader decide. So STFU with your holier than though bullshit. I know this won't sink in because again, you are severely socially handicapped, but when everyone thread you are in stinks... it's probably because you're full of shit.
Your nonsensical lies and delusions about me are irrelevant, and nobody cares about them. They are also irrelevant to the topic at hand.

If you want to make a thread insulting me, that is what RnF is for. Feel free to post this as often as you want over there.
Old 02-16-2024, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Gnome mask is bard and rogue only.) But shrink potions are not too expensive for a necro.
Ah, that I didn't know. Always thought it was clickable from inventory.

Guess this gif confused me with the gnome cleric in the pic, it's an actual gnome cleric then.
https://wiki.project1999.com/images/Tink.gif
Old 02-16-2024, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...2&postcount=52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all know that regen is the best choice for a class that converts hp to mana and more efficiently converts that mana back to HP.
Agreed.
Lol i actually took a screenshot of that! The original post before you can retro-edit it!

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Regen is the best choice for any class that converts hp to mana and can turn mana into hp. If I’m not mistake … that’s also a shaman!

I win!

Saving all of the above for posterity! Thank for finally agreeing!

Checkmate!

#winning
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-16-2024, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...2&postcount=52

Lol i actually took a screenshot of that! The original post before you can retro-edit it!

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Regen is the best choice for any class that converts hp to mana and can turn mana into hp. If I’m not mistake … that’s also a shaman!

I win!

Saving all of the above for posterity! Thank for finally agreeing!

Checkmate!

#winning
This thread is about Necromancers, not Shamans. This is just a silly attempt at a gotcha.

Shamans get Torpor, which is regeneration turned up to the extreme. The basic idea of "Regen is great for any class that can turn mana into HP" is true. But racial regeneration is just such a small amount compared to Torpor. This is why racial regeneration becomes significantly less useful on a Shaman, and why FSI ends up beating racial regeneration. Again, I have plenty of evidence to back this up in the guide on my signature.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-16-2024 at 08:05 PM..
Old 02-16-2024, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

So necros then.
Beads are good to lifetap hp back when no mobs in camp. I always wondered why elder beads were so expensive. Imma fucken noob.

Never likely to go VP or ntov (for the clickies) a lizzie would be theoretically best. But by a narrow enough margin that with clever play and/or lucky mob supply can be made up for. Being friends with a druid/shaman completely frees you of your bond. (Hehe)

Great info. Spanks.

Edit.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Clay_Bracelet
is this item castable from invent on any class? Its hard to tell sometimes.
Haha. I just reread the quest page. NVM
Last edited by Duik; 02-16-2024 at 08:17 PM..
Old 02-16-2024, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Agreed.
If you want to make a thread insulting me, that is what RnF is for. Feel free to post this as often as you want over there.
If you cannot stay focused on the topic at hand I suggest you log out for a while and remember that it is not healthy to be on the computer for 17 hours per day. I know there is probably no one or no Thing that you have a healthy relationship with in the real world due to your obsession with your imaginary digital elf collection, but maybe you could visit your local park or library. Just please shower beforehand and remember that real people will not want to discuss elven statistics with you, perhaps you could choose a neutral topic like the weather.

Don't bother quote-replying me as that will just demonstrate that you obsessed with me. Be the bigger man and just let it go.
Old 02-16-2024, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you cannot stay focused on the topic at hand I suggest you log out for a while and remember that it is not healthy to be on the computer for 17 hours per day. I know there is probably no one or no Thing that you have a healthy relationship with in the real world due to your obsession with your imaginary digital elf collection, but maybe you could visit your local park or library. Just please shower beforehand and remember that real people will not want to discuss elven statistics with you, perhaps you could choose a neutral topic like the weather.

Don't bother quote-replying me as that will just demonstrate that you obsessed with me. Be the bigger man and just let it go.
This is clearly projection. You are the one making these posts. I am simply defending myself. You can choose to be the bigger man and stop trolling at any time.
Old 02-16-2024, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

He quote replied you.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-16-2024, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

A troll is NEVER the bigger man in a room full of Ogres.