Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 04:21 PM
Aviak

Boxing in Hate? You must be talking about Sirfloppin.

His dead body and the body of his shaman are still at entrance in hate after Sirken DT'd them. They may have rotted by now I dunno. Either suspended or banned.
Old 03-13-2017, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killing 2 warders at 4am with 14 ppl and then 1 week later getting Reep the server first Gharns to make an entire guild rage quit, wake the sleeper and disband under the guise of "we're done here" is the best thing that anybody has ever done on this server. Unless you actually left the server that night like a few of them, you can't make that claim.
My point exactly. Keep thinking you fucked me over for an SoD (which isnt even BiS, just a novelty item) when you really fucked over poor people like Kelz who carry your terrible ass every week :/
Old 03-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Wow reallt pouring it hard on kelz....you offer him a DKP package to swap over to AM yet toxx?
Old 03-13-2017, 04:48 PM
Banned

I still run circles better then redwiz. True story
Old 03-13-2017, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My point exactly. Keep thinking you fucked me over for an SoD (which isnt even BiS, just a novelty item) when you really fucked over poor people like Kelz who carry your terrible ass every week :/
Thats what you do Detoxx... we have seen it... 3 years... you try to destroy people by their morale... you try to do it with Hokushin, you try to do it with Hjial trying to recruit him everyday... and now Kelzaraz... keep it up maybe someday you will find someone as dirty as you that will go to your side and belive the craps you say.

You cannot win, you try to trash talk people down. You burn people out that way, but guess what? you are the joke here. Kelzaraz is rekting your piece of shit FTE team this week and you want me to feel bad about it? ROFL. Guy is the heroe of the week. Good for US as a guild. And you as usual... keep the QQ'ing thats the only thing you are good at.

Oh, you missed my question. Why did you fail to get Sleepers Tomb loot dude? you were around... cmom tell us the history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 03-13-2017, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

WTS T-Staff
WTB Trak Tooth
Old 03-13-2017, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

I laugh every time I see that paragraph about why Hokushin quit.
Old 03-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That robe you don is such a terrible waste. I dont remember one single play or even anything close to being a good monk that you did.
TIL that you have to "make plays" to be good at EQ, maybe just on p99 tho?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2017, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

If you to put Redwiz and Detoxx in a room together, who would come out victorious?

There is a chainshaw in the middle of the room, not primed and not started so you would have to pick it up, get time/room to pull start it. Then saw the other into pieces.
Old 03-13-2017, 05:08 PM
Banned

happy to see facebook memes have finally arrived in A/A
Closed Thread