Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2023, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought fire departments were Communism?
https://www.firerescue1.com/fire-dep...Tmq26ufggM89Z/

Quote:
As an agency and industry that operates under paramilitary rules and regulations, and often grouped with law enforcement as “first responders,” fire departments and individual firefighters have a unique perspective on law enforcement. We have a front row seat to their operations, they are our friends and allies, but we are often seen differently – we are seen as the kind and well-respected arm of the emergency services.

What if I told you that institutional racism was just as prevalent within the fire service in this nation as it is within law enforcement? That sentence makes me sick to write. It’s taken me a week of watching protests and reading countless articles and social media posts to get there. I’ve tried to pretend this wasn’t the reality, but that doesn’t do anybody any good.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe we should stop sending white, racist, fascist, nazi fire fighters into minority communities and empower individuals from those communities to provide their own fire fighters and other first responders, that way they won't be dependent on evil whites to help them when their communities are in need.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Banned

I figured that would trigger at least one reactionary
Old 07-07-2023, 10:46 AM
Kobold

I mean, lots of black students are various universities were calling for segregated graduation ceremonies, which I personally think is really fucked up, but I just have an outdated outlook on people not segregating, which I know I'm wrong for thinking so.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:49 AM
Banned

Lol woke fire fighting

BTW how will we know when racism is gone? How is it being measured?
Old 07-07-2023, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, lots of black students are various universities were calling for segregated graduation ceremonies, which I personally think is really fucked up, but I just have an outdated outlook on people not segregating, which I know I'm wrong for thinking so.
No see martin luther king was wrong when he said people should be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

To be anti-racist you have to obsess over race and rank the various races in a hierarchy based on how many oppression points they have.

You might be thinking to yourself "well that sounds retarded", and you'd be right, but people just really super duper want to be racist while saying they don't like racism. It's clown world.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol woke fire fighting

BTW how will we know when racism is gone? How is it being measured?
How do you measure freedom? How do you declare yourself victorious in the war against drugs? When will we know we're drone striked the very last terrorist on Earth?
Old 07-07-2023, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you measure freedom? How do you declare yourself victorious in the war against drugs? When will we know we're drone striked the very last terrorist on Earth?
Ah, so the goal is just to minimize it as much as possible, but not totally eliminate it.

In that case, it's good the supreme court said you can't be racist to whites and asians anymore right? That's progress, no?
Old 07-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spend enough time on the left here in ATL and you meet lots of black leftists that might support this. Clarence Thomas agrees, but he does his activism specifically on behalf of the right-wing capitalists.

I'm white so I don't see it as my place to judge those who want nothing to do with whitey. I work with the leftists that are willing to work with me. If you are savvy you learn when to speak and when to listen.
Old 07-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
It’s super special when they graduate because they had literally everything except their own culture working against them to do so

This is how leftists think
Closed Thread