Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are u retarted?
LOL clearly your grammar is, but claiming red is somehow effeminate(which is blatantly homophobic btw) when you play Blue because you're too much of a pussy to handle PvP, is laughable at best.

It's the gaming equivalent of shoving a plunger handle up your ass while screaming you're not into butt stuff.

You also sound like a Trump Supporter so could you please add your characters name to my Magabillies Thread in RNF, so I can add it to my freekills list? Much appreciated thanks!
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-31-2021 at 11:54 AM..
Old 12-31-2021, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are u retarted?
LOL
Old 12-31-2021, 12:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL clearly your grammar is, but claiming red is somehow effeminate(which is blatantly homophobic btw) when you play Blue because you're too much of a pussy to handle PvP, is laughable at best.

It's the gaming equivalent of shoving a plunger handle up your ass while screaming you're not into butt stuff.

You also sound like a Trump Supporter so could you please add your characters name to my Magabillies Thread in RNF, so I can add it to my freekills list? Much appreciated thanks!
yeah your retarded LOL
Old 12-31-2021, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
yeah your retarded LOL
LMFAO it's: "you're"

But pls keep doubling down.

Now could you add your name? It's clear your most valuable contribution on red will be inflating my KDR.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-31-2021 at 12:12 PM..
Old 12-31-2021, 12:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LMFAO it's: "you're"

But pls keep doubling down.

Now could you add your name? It's clear your most valuable contribution on red will be inflating my KDR.
sorry i only play green

its no fun wandering around looking for one of tunes boxes to fight on red or tracking down meth heads like u lmao (u would lose anyuway)
Old 12-31-2021, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
sorry i only play green

its no fun wandering around looking for one of tunes boxes to fight on red or tracking down meth heads like u lmao (u would lose anyuway)
Why you so mad? I'm not the one who forced you into self loathing whenever you watched male on male erotica.

Oh you're one of those I've never done it but I'd be better at it types.

Who is better at sucking swantz? The girl whose scared to put it in her mouth, or the whore who grabs it like an old pal?
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-31-2021 at 12:42 PM..
Old 12-31-2021, 12:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Why you so mad? I'm not the one who forced you into self loathing whenever you watched male on male erotica.

Oh you're one of those I've never done it but I'd be better at it types.

Who is better at sucking swantz? The girl whose scared to put it in her mouth, or the whore who grabs it like an old pal?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

your so silly
Old 12-31-2021, 12:50 PM
Kobold

im the no. 1 pvper on all of eq btw
Old 12-31-2021, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
im the no. 1 pvper on all of eq btw
And I have a 17 foot cock I use to swing around the city like Spiderman, aren't daydreams fun?
Old 12-31-2021, 02:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
And I have a 17 foot cock I use to swing around the city like Spiderman, aren't daydreams fun?
thats too big, you couldnt even use it

like realistically your body could not pump enough blood into 17 feet worth of vascular material to get it hard. it would just flop around and probably get steppd on. you would have to wrap it around ur waist like vegetas tail.

not even a fun day dream, very plebian teir.

mine on the other hand is the stone cold truth and im no 1. you can feel insecure if you want, dont change nuffin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread