Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

City of Mist, 40-53 (some start 36-37)... be there physically, not in ooc.

Or if you really are stuck solo, try nuking down some spectres etc if your mana pool is too low for quadding.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-19-2015, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by P99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am trying red right now but have run into some problems lvling up, 40 wizard atm. Once i hit 35ish things started to really slow down for me as far as groups go, spend most of the night LFG and when i find something it seems to fall apart really fast or never gets off the ground before my play time is over. Is it just that people hate wizards in groups as much as they do on blue? I was thinking of rolling a more group friendly class but if its just due to low pop i would be able to accomplish even less (at least i can solo decently on my wiz). I don't think I have a bad rep or anything, I don't pull a ton of aggro and don't AFK in groups or anything like that, never had anyone pissed off at me yet.

So any tips? Is this just normal for red and should i focus on soloing to 50+? Or should i try another class?
They're not high priority classes in groups unless in The Hole (for evacs). I would try CoM, though. There's always some lowbie group at the stables. Otherwise, having your up to date quad spell helps. The spirocs in TD are pretty low hp/ good up to 52 once you get to around 46-47. They're basically never camped and have no faction/ stay dubious/ apphrehensive. You just need to stack int as high as possible.
Old 06-20-2015, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Red 99 gets its own YTMND

http://p99red.ytmnd.com/

<3
Old 06-21-2015, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red 99 gets its own YTMND

http://p99red.ytmnd.com/

<3
That's awesome.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
City of Mist, 40-53 (some start 36-37)... be there physically, not in ooc.

Or if you really are stuck solo, try nuking down some spectres etc if your mana pool is too low for quadding.
Yea have fun xping in COM when the best in slot, Epic, develed, VP twinks login every hour to run and one shot your groups casters then zoneplug.

Red99 simply doesn't have a large enough population to support a classic everquest PvP experience; keep in ming you're looking at roughly **10%** of classic-live population on a good day.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Last time I went to com on my wizard we got attacked by an epic rogue. I managed to nuke him down to about 30% while he was chasing our druid around. So our monk bard and sk just run to zone and plug. I lol'd pretty hard, wish I remembered their names.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea have fun xping in COM when the best in slot, Epic, develed, VP twinks login every hour to run and one shot your groups casters then zoneplug.

Red99 simply doesn't have a large enough population to support a classic everquest PvP experience; keep in ming you're looking at roughly **10%** of classic-live population on a good day.
You sound quite mad (as usual), that's probably the accumulation of all the camp lawyering and terrible raid system on blue getting you down and making you rant.

To not ever have any pvp interaction on a pvp server is a bad thing, but I've never met an "epic, deleveled, VP twink" in CoM in all my time there - the occasional wizard/druid on the ramparts who want to cause trouble, but with a 4 level range their impact is limited and if you're at stables you can move to a spot where they can't see you... which means they either have to step off their perch (most are cowards), or log out.

The sun is always shining on red pals, like for like I'd say the community is better...give it a go [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2015, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time I went to com on my wizard we got attacked by an epic rogue. I managed to nuke him down to about 30% while he was chasing our druid around. So our monk bard and sk just run to zone and plug. I lol'd pretty hard, wish I remembered their names.
Well he was solo.

Last time I played we were Xping in COM when a group of 4 epic rogues popped up and killed all our casters and told em to LNS.

They continued to return every every 60 minutes forcing a new LNS.
Old 06-22-2015, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

open blue to red xfers and watch the numbers jump

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Closed Thread